I beat the progressive democrat engineered Chinese flu!

No, you ignorant mother-fucker, I am not a moron.

Nothing right now. He was thrown out on his ass by the American voters. Got his wanna'be dictator ass whipped by Joe Biden to the tune of 7,000,000 votes...and by a landslide in the Electoral College.

I am not lying and I am not a moron, you stupid fuck. Joe Biden beat his ass to a pulp.

relax.

find your center, bro.

Which is no one on the right about this thread. Just the left. Those "tolerant" folks..
He said the whole board, Sailor, not just this thread and you didn’t qualify it, either, until your reply to me. One the whole board, it is both sides, you included.

He said the whole board, Sailor, not just this thread and you didn’t qualify it, either, until your reply to me. One the whole board, it is both sides, you included.

Yawn. No need to get pissy because the left once again shows how fucking fake they are. Own it.

Yawn. No need to get pissy because the left once again shows how fucking fake they are. Own it.
Lol, you were the one who fired the first shot. It’s funny how you think I’m “pissy” just for replying to you. Smoochie woochie

Back