I bet Carwacko is still Carwackin' it.

I thought USC looked tough. I think they have legitimate claims on at least a portion of the NC.

But until we have a playoff, they are outta luck.

UM....usc, how is it, exactly, that you know about CaW's KY?

USC beat Penn State, so CaWacko won the bet, I believe.

You would not believe the PM's he used to send me...
Why he hates me so much now, a scorned thing I suppose.

Well what can you expect from a USC fan?

Well, you did say he sent you PM's, as in plural. While it is scary that he sent them, it just about as scary that you accepted them (didn't block him).

Well, you did say he sent you PM's, as in plural. While it is scary that he sent them, it just about as scary that you accepted them (didn't block him).

You can block PM's? Anyway they were entertaining. Kinda like watching a Monty Python drag skit.
I am comfortable with my manhood, that klind of stuff does not scare me. Just does not into it.

whoa, whoa, whoa. hey, wait a minute. There have not been any, not one, PM ever sent between us.

And where is Superfreak? I have a feeling he was betting against USC just to be contrarian because in reality I know he's not that dumb to have really done it. :)

It was a real good time at the game yesterday. I liked Penn St fans a lot. Definitely a passionate bunch.

whoa, whoa, whoa. hey, wait a minute. There have not been any, not one, PM ever sent between us.

And where is Superfreak? I have a feeling he was betting against USC just to be contrarian because in reality I know he's not that dumb to have really done it. :)

It was a real good time at the game yesterday. I liked Penn St fans a lot. Definitely a passionate bunch.

So the Pms' were between you and SF, not between you and usc? Let me ask you something...has he been asking you what you're wearing? I get the strangest PMs from him sometimes?

Cawacko, if you don't remember what you post while drunk, or even that you do post, how do we know that you aren't sending PMs while drunk too? Can you really say?

Cawacko, if you don't remember what you post while drunk, or even that you do post, how do we know that you aren't sending PMs while drunk too? Can you really say?

That is a legitimate question. I just went and looked in the area where it say 'private notifications'. It says I have 51 received private messages and 34 sent messages. This goes back to the middle of 2007. Not one of the sent or received messages says to or from uscitizen.

So the Pms' were between you and SF, not between you and usc? Let me ask you something...has he been asking you what you're wearing? I get the strangest PMs from him sometimes?

HaHa, i've only had a few PM's with SF. The last one was awhile ago and it was me asking him a question about oil based on a book I was reading.

That is a legitimate question. I just went and looked in the area where it say 'private notifications'. It says I have 51 received private messages and 34 sent messages. This goes back to the middle of 2007. Not one of the sent or received messages says to or from uscitizen.

LOL. Ok, that's sufficient evidence.

Back