I bet Carwacko is still Carwackin' it.

That is a legitimate question. I just went and looked in the area where it say 'private notifications'. It says I have 51 received private messages and 34 sent messages. This goes back to the middle of 2007. Not one of the sent or received messages says to or from uscitizen.

Ohh! Sorry I must be getting my pervs confused.
Apologies.

I really do not know what you use your KY for then.
Strange thing to be celebrating with though.

Oh I hate when I reply to a post and then someone changes it! I've done that to a couple of people here and I know they probaly want to kill me. The thing is I'm a really fast typist, because I am writing all of the time.

Oh I hate when I reply to a post and then someone changes it! I've done that to a couple of people here and I know they probaly want to kill me. The thing is I'm a really fast typist, because I am writing all of the time.

I just hated looking at those words in conjunction with the trojans

SF are you ok? You sound kind of down, if it's possible to "sound" one way or the other in cyberspace.

slight annoyed at Penn State... they outplayed the trojans for three quarters, but got their ass handed to them in the second quarter. Plus they could have covered had they not chumped the last few plays in the fourth. Dirty trojans. they still suck

slight annoyed at Penn State... they outplayed the trojans for three quarters, but got their ass handed to them in the second quarter. Plus they could have covered had they not chumped the last few plays in the fourth. Dirty trojans. they still suck

Oh for Christ Sakes. You man! Whatever! Who cares? These are problems?

Oh for Christ Sakes. You man! Whatever! Who cares? These are problems?

Hell yes they are problems.

First of all, if you back a college team, the bowl game is the biggest game of the year. (unless you have lost to auburn 6 years in a row)

And then losing money and dignity. You think CAW is ever going to let SF forget this?

Hell yes they are problems.

First of all, if you back a college team, the bowl game is the biggest game of the year. (unless you have lost to auburn 6 years in a row)

And then losing money and dignity. You think CAW is ever going to let SF forget this?

Face it Darla, this is bigger than being a 2 time bush voter.

Oh hell yes it is. I may celebrate a few days if my candidate wins, but if my Crimson Tide wins I celebrate for months!

:rolleyes:

citizen knows nothing about sports, takes pride in admiting he knows nothing about football yet feels the to need to post on darn near every sports thread. Go figure. And even on a sports thread his only attempted trash talking line is 'two time Bush voter'.

SF made the cardinal mistake of betting with his heart. Even if you hate USC why would you bet against them based on their past record vs. the Big Ten? They dominate the Big 10 and cover every time.

And SF Penn State did not dominate three quarters. They played well in the first quarter but the Trojans obviously pulled off the gas in the 2nd half.

Even though trojans are to small and they usually break,
had the Oregon state tailback not raped them, USC would prob be favored in the bcs game. LOVE the BEAVERS

citizen knows nothing about sports, takes pride in admiting he knows nothing about football yet feels the to need to post on darn near every sports thread. Go figure. And even on a sports thread his only attempted trash talking line is 'two time Bush voter'.

LOL

SF made the cardinal mistake of betting with his heart. Even if you hate USC why would you bet against them based on their past record vs. the Big Ten? They dominate the Big 10 and cover every time.

And SF Penn State did not dominate three quarters. They played well in the first quarter but the Trojans obviously pulled off the gas in the 2nd half.

Lol... right, they pulled off the gas and let Penn State start scoring at will. Gotcha. Admit it... you were sweating out the end. (in terms of the points, not the win)

Also, I said outplayed, not dominated... there is a difference

Back