I can't believe that I found Legion, Legion's My Soulmate!

Wouldn't give it a second thought, the posts aren't worth much, mostly corny copy and pastes with himself responding umpteen times to his own posts

You can still catch him as "anonymous" or whatever other title he takes for the day

Wouldn't give it a second thought, the posts aren't worth much, mostly corny copy and pastes with himself responding umpteen times to his own posts
You can still catch him as "anonymous" or whatever other title he takes for the day

Ah yes, and your posts are so informative, well thought out and interesting. :laugh:

You two should probably go ahead and get a motel!

I think you should probably see a mental health professional. ;)

That way, we won't have to watch you two feather each other's asses here in the forum every day!

Awwwww....do we make you cry sporty? I wish we didn't have to watch you stupidly presume to speak for everyone and erupt with mindless stupidity every day. ;)

I just want to know how the hell such a prodigious loser can afford to spend all day every day being such a prodigious loser.

Buy a mirror.

tenor.gif

You're one of the most hate filled, asinine, low IQ, dishonest leftist morons of the forum. Of course you would make the list. ;)

Wait a minute, "anything but the truth" accuses another of being "one of the most hate filled, asinine, low IQ, dishonest morons on the forum" by calling him "one of the most hate filled, asinine, low IQ, dishonest morons of the forum," beautiful

As I said, always entertaining

Wait a minute, "anything but the truth" accuses another of being "one of the most hate filled, asinine, low IQ, dishonest morons on the forum" by calling him "one of the most hate filled, asinine, low IQ, dishonest morons of the forum," beautiful

As I said, always entertaining

Poor Arsecheese; always stuck on moron and wrong. #fuckoff

Back