I cured the Nyquil hangover

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
It's a miracle.

So I have a slight cold today, thus I took nyquil last night.

But first I vaped weed. :>

Took nyquil about an hour after vaping.

No nyquil hangover today at all, and I usually always get that shit.

Coincidence? O_o

Nyquil makes me hyper. I can not take that stuff, even after vaping weed. The only time I took it I thought my heart was going to pound through my chest, it was freaky.

I take like 5 medicines every night to get to sleep and experience no hangover. Of course I could just have forgotten what it feels like to not have one (this happened to me when I was an alcoholic).

Valerian Root, St. John's Wort, Melatonin, Diphenhydramine, Doxylamine, and Kava Kava. Most of these are pretty mild alone but taken together knock you out. St. John's Wort is not a sleeping medicine, but it greatly enhances the effect of the Valerian Root to the point that it's almost as strong as Valium (I figured this out by looking up Valerian Root on Webmd and finding that they recommended not taking it with St. John's Wort because "it'll make you drowsy"; no duh idiots, that's what I'm looking for).

For the past few months that I've been doing this, it's been the only time in my life I've had any control over my sleeping schedule. I used to have trouble falling asleep before 8 AM, that's why I lost my job after all. Now I can actually watch the sunrise.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, if you take 500 mcg of Melatonin about 7 hours before your bedtime, it'll also move your circadian rhythm back. That's really helpful.

Valerian Root, St. John's Wort, Melatonin, Diphenhydramine, Doxylamine, and Kava Kava. Most of these are pretty mild alone but taken together knock you out. St. John's Wort is a sleeping medicine, but it greatly enhances the effect of the Valerian Root to the point that it's almost as strong as Valium (I figured this out by looking up Valerian Root on Webmd and finding that they recommended not taking it with St. John's Wort because "it'll make you drowsy"; no duh idiots, that's what I'm looking for).

For the past few months that I've been doing this, it's been the only time in my life I've had any control over my sleeping schedule. I used to have trouble falling asleep before 8 AM, that's why I lost my job after all. Now I can actually watch the sunrise.

You not need all medicine for sleep. Clear mind. Think peace. You will sleep. Um, think like ocean waves or like something, some sound maybe that comforts you.
Please try and tell to me. I listen to ocean waves to fall sleep. Funny I have to play such sound. He he.

You not need all medicine for sleep. Clear mind. Think peace. You will sleep. Um, think like ocean waves or like something, some sound maybe that comforts you.
Please try and tell to me. I listen to ocean waves to fall sleep. Funny I have to play such sound. He he.

Yeah, I tried that for like a decade with zero results, no thanks.

Back