I cured the Nyquil hangover

Higher doses don't really have much stronger of a sedative effect, plus they advance your circadian rhythm because they aren't fully cleared out of your system by morning time.

I've been doing it for 2 years now and it honestly hasn't affected my sleep pattern beyond making it regular.

I am sorry. I only try to help. I do not know why you not sleep. I want to help. I am sorry. I wish you well.

He can't sleep; because of the overwhelming guilt he feels, from wasting his education, his life, his fathers money, and for just generally being a sponge on society. :D

Yeah, I tried that for like a decade with zero results, no thanks.

Don't you have Nytol in the US?

prod-oan-lrg.png

http://nytol.co.uk/

Valerian Root, St. John's Wort, Melatonin, Diphenhydramine, Doxylamine, and Kava Kava. Most of these are pretty mild alone but taken together knock you out. St. John's Wort is not a sleeping medicine, but it greatly enhances the effect of the Valerian Root to the point that it's almost as strong as Valium (I figured this out by looking up Valerian Root on Webmd and finding that they recommended not taking it with St. John's Wort because "it'll make you drowsy"; no duh idiots, that's what I'm looking for).

For the past few months that I've been doing this, it's been the only time in my life I've had any control over my sleeping schedule. I used to have trouble falling asleep before 8 AM, that's why I lost my job after all. Now I can actually watch the sunrise.
Try going to the local Bubba bar on the edge of town. Walk inside and shout at the top of your lungs. "I'm going to bang every faggot in this place tonight!". You'll get to sleep real fast. :)

their generation have big problems with meds

they misuse them at pretty high level mott.

they are young and dont listen to the facts

Back