I dont know Butchie instead

Its about living with the past.

Its about seeing how the current events in your life give you a knew way to see your past.

Its about the innocence that people need to harbour in their lives to see the world with fresh eyes every morning to avoid the trap of an unchanging fate.

It was just done very artfully.

Unchanging fate ?
I do not believe in that, things can always get worse ;)

does anyone here watch John from Cincinnati?

They gave up Deadwood for that garbage... I tried to wach it... Heads should roll at HBO for that Blunder....

i'M NEIL I'n new... I know:gives:

Welcome to our madness Neil.

And bad spelling is ok, we have guys with 7 years of college that can't spell either.
you know come to think of it he never did say he graduated, just that he went for 7 years....

Welcome to our madness Neil.

And bad spelling is ok, we have guys with 7 years of college that can't spell either.
you know come to think of it he never did say he graduated, just that he went for 7 years....

Yea well I'm not far behind.

I surf and I couldnt keep intrest in that show. I watched it every week and nothing happened.

How many hours of my life does HBO owe me? Bring back Deadwood. At least people died brutal deaths each week.

Something to look forward to!

I think I made it with no mispells.

I dont use spellcheck...............It's cheating.

Wow..ya surf...?

Yea well I'm not far behind.

I surf and I couldnt keep intrest in that show. I watched it every week and nothing happened.

How many hours of my life does HBO owe me? Bring back Deadwood. At least people died brutal deaths each week.

Something to look forward to!

I think I made it with no mispells.

I dont use spellcheck...............It's cheating.

and are into westerns too...like 'pipeline' and who was that that said...'I have two guns-one for each' Never mind that was cross between 'Surfer Joe' and 'Doc Holiday'...or was that Wyatt or Virgil...never mind I just got back from vacation and have alot of catching up to do!

Side note:so where pray tell is the famous 'Wedge'...hint OC and not the 'chopper' fame...!...Lol just a joke from a old surfer!

Last edited:
and are into westerns too...like 'pipeline' and who was that that said...'I have two guns-one for each' Never mind that was cross between 'Surfer Joe' and 'Doc Holiday'...or was that Wyatt or Virgil...never mind I just got back from vacation and have alot of catching up to do!

Side note:so where pray tell is the famous 'Wedge'...hint OC and not the 'chopper' fame...!...Lol just a joke from a old surfer!

I'm an old surfer but in a different sense.

I'm 55 years old and have only been surfing for three years. hinder

I'm not hip to the lingo-

I'm an old surfer but in a different sense.

I'm 55 years old and have only been surfing for three years. hinder

I'm not hip to the lingo-

LOL..well hell when ya get past hang 5 and move onto hang ten...at your late age... about another six months or better..but hey betta late than never...just stay south of Santa Barbara...unless ya like smoching with the Great White Babes...they kiss really hard!

Oh shit just dawned on me ya were talking about IT surfing...not the big blue and green...my bad carry on surfer dude!

Last edited:
LOL..well hell when ya get past hang 5 and move onto hang ten...at your late age... about another six months or better..but hey betta late than never...just stay south of Santa Barbara...unless ya like smoching with the Great White Babes...they kiss really hard!

Oh shit just dawned on me ya were talking about IT surfing...not the big blue and green...my bad carry on surfer dude!

Hang 5? Hang 10?.... I'm working on Hang On!

But I love it....

Santa Barbara?, I'm in Jersey...:cool:

Back