I Don't Like Mondays.

After 40 years of working hard, I was able to comfortably retire at 62.
Now I enjoy the good life

I retire in September, I am a little nervous about it, but I plan to stay busy with my grands, my garden and my with my activism. I know moving to Texas is going to make me an activist!

I retire in September, I am a little nervous about it, but I plan to stay busy with my grands, my garden and my with my activism. I know moving to Texas is going to make me an activist!

Nothing to be nervous about Rana. You will soon wonder, how you did everything you have to do, while you were working.
Mondays just become another day in the week to do what you want to do.

Black Monday: The Stock Market Crash of 1987

October 1987
by Donald Bernhardt and Marshall Eckblad, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago

The first contemporary global financial crisis unfolded in the autumn of 1987 on a day known infamously as “Black Monday.”1 A chain reaction of market distress sent global stock exchanges plummeting in a matter of hours. In the United States, the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA) dropped 22.6 percent in a single trading session, a loss that remains the largest one-day stock market decline in history.2 At the time, it also marked the sharpest market downturn in the United States since the Great Depression.

http://www.federalreservehistory.org/Events/DetailView/48

garfield_83_center.jpeg

Back