I dreamed of the perfect nerd-girl

this is why watermark is one of the greatest posters on this board.

grind is losing it lately and i am beginning to want to start chanting....

all hail watermark

Well, her face would be attractive in the real world, but in the realm of online pictures you don't have to ask standards, and what I mean is that it's less attractive than what I'd usually have of an online picture.

She does have some damn fine hips. I'm on a bad screen right now, so I can get a great visual on her face, yet. Will check it out later. Tits look alright, though...

i am close to taking back my endorsement of watermark. the way him and threedee are clinically viewing this hotty is borderline, if not, absolutely GAY!

not that there is anything wrong with being gay!

Her stomach is the most attractive thing for some reason.

Dear lord, do me and Water have the same taste in women? Fuck....

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to force you out of the closet. :palm:
I figured everyone already knew!! :good4u:

Since you're on line, would you care to answer the Werewolf question?? :cof1:

sheesh....every thread...your obsession needs to stop USF. i explained my reasons why you pissed me off with your post in the w/w thread. if you don't like it, i don't care. why you have to subject the rest of the board to your obsession over it is beyond me. i am not going to allow you to turn another thread into a bitch fest. grow up USF. for everyone's sake.

sheesh....every thread...your obsession needs to stop USF. i explained my reasons why you pissed me off with your post in the w/w thread. if you don't like it, i don't care. why you have to subject the rest of the board to your obsession over it is beyond me. i am not going to allow you to turn another thread into a bitch fest. grow up USF. for everyone's sake.

Now, that was a good spin.
You're hiding behind your cowardice, by making it look like you're doing it for the good of everyone else.

BRAVO :good4u:

Back