I found a Haitian restaurant in Oakland, and surprisingly there is no fried cat on the menu

I'm not interested in your lies and bullshit.

it's obviously of limited value if you can't sum it up.

Nah, bro. You decided that it was about "international bankers" and we all kinda know what that dogwhistle is all about. I don't have a lot of reason to summarize anything for people like you.

You know you CAN do better. I honestly would recommend you read some history...because the shit you just posted is kind of where the whole sewer ends.

Nah, bro. You decided that it was about "international bankers" and we all kinda know what that dogwhistle is all about. I don't have a lot of reason to summarize anything for people like you.

You know you CAN do better. I honestly would recommend you read some history...because the shit you just posted is kind of where the whole sewer ends.
and where enlightenment begins.....

stay dumb, apparatchik shill.

and where enlightenment begins.....

stay dumb, apparatchik shill.

Der_Giftpilz.jpg

Exactly what I was thinking. Okay let the woke explode now.
Who said they serve it in restaurants? Cat is served in the back allies and out in the woods.

Hmmmm, interesting information to learn about Haitians. So do they eat the cats for their rituals? Is someone in Springfield keeping an eye on the wells? Will they poison the wells?

Says the guy who wanted to drive the conversation over into "international bankers".

Talk about lack of self-awareness.

Figured you already had a copy of this.
what's wrong with talking about the international finance system?

it's important don't you think?

for people to understand how the money system works?

or do you promote ignorance?

I'm thinking you're an ignorance guy at this point.

The French eat pigeon, frog legs, and horse. All delicious!

When I went to Guangzhou in China for work I was warned that the Cantonese eat "anything whose back faces the sun". And after walking past what I initially thought was an exotic pet store I came to know that, indeed, different cultures eat VERY different things.

I'm a hideously picky eater so my trip to China was culturally amazing but culinarily kind of a miss for me.

Nah, bro. You aren't worth discussion of anything with. Sorry if you were confused and thought I actually gave a fuck about anything you say sufficient to actually have a "discussion" with you.

Hope that helps.
it doesn't.

and you still can't dismiss the poignant fact that Dems change all standards for illegal immigrants, because they're globalist traitor idiots.

it doesn't.

and you still can't dismiss the poignant fact that Dems change all standards for illegal immigrants, because they're globalist traitor idiots.

Oh my. That sounds bad. Sounds like it's time for you to get out of this shithole country. There are many out there that have a good strongman leader like you like.

Oh my. That sounds bad. Sounds like it's time for you to get out of this shithole country. There are many out there that have a good strongman leader like you like.
it's not about strong man.

its about reasonable trade and border policy.

you globalists have gone apeshit retarded and will be removed from power.

you will not be imprisoned.

you will be allowed time to repent.

Back