"I had my first psychedelic experience at 68"

BidenPresident

Verified User
On day two, Wright took psilocybin, the hallucinogenic chemical contained in magic mushrooms, in small squares of dark chocolate.

“The next four and a half hours were the most profound, intense and mind-blowing minutes I have ever spent,” he says. “Above and beyond everything else, it’s an amazing light show. Once the rocket took off, I was holding on for dear life, but it turned out to be good … People say it’s like 20 years’ worth of therapy in a few hours, and I think that’s spot on.”

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeand...0-i-had-my-first-psychedelic-experience-at-68

On day two, Wright took psilocybin, the hallucinogenic chemical contained in magic mushrooms, in small squares of dark chocolate.

“The next four and a half hours were the most profound, intense and mind-blowing minutes I have ever spent,” he says. “Above and beyond everything else, it’s an amazing light show. Once the rocket took off, I was holding on for dear life, but it turned out to be good … People say it’s like 20 years’ worth of therapy in a few hours, and I think that’s spot on.”

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeand...0-i-had-my-first-psychedelic-experience-at-68

One of John Oliver's main stories portrayed psychedelics, like LSD, psylocibin, and MDMA as ways to successfully treat afflictions such as PTSD and alcoholism. The forces pushing back against such therapies are government anti-drug policies, which are likely fueled by the pharma lobby.

One of John Oliver's main stories portrayed psychedelics, like LSD, psylocibin, and MDMA as ways to successfully treat afflictions such as PTSD and alcoholism. The forces pushing back against such therapies are government anti-drug policies, which are likely fueled by the pharma lobby.

Back to the 1960's. College students were taking LSD and refusing to go to Vietnam.

Big pharma doesn't want any cures. There's no money in it.

I got that far by the age of 23.

Anyway, there have been proven positive results using psychedelics as therapy for some mental illnesses.
Psychedelics have 3 different dose stages that are being used for a variety of studies.
Small dose = visual
Medium dose = sexual
Max dose = laid out on your back and talking to the gods.

I took the max dose once by accident and that was enough to open my mind to the world.

Anyway, there have been proven positive results using psychedelics as therapy for some mental illnesses.

Many people such as myself cannot handle those drugs

You need to be in a stable state of mind or they can be devastating

This is why they aren’t and shouldn’t be an option

Many people cannot handle many medicines or drugs. Many people cannot handle alcohol. To say, "it doesn't work for me so it shouldn't be available to anyone" is selfish and narrow-minded.

Also, "you need to be in a stable state of mind", is a false claim, unless you're claiming people suffering from PTSD or alcoholism are in a "stable state of mind".

Big pharma would go out of business if people looked to nature for medicine. Sage and rosemary grow wild in my backyard so I don't go to the grocery store when I cook turkey or lamb. You may have started a thread on nature yet you're afraid of it.

I'm glad it worked out for him because not every trip is a good one and the bad ones can be really bad.

Big pharma would go out of business if people looked to nature for medicine. Sage and rosemary grow wild in my backyard so I don't go to the grocery store when I cook turkey or lamb. You may have started a thread on nature yet you're afraid of it.

there is something fake about this one.

Back