I hate democracy

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
Whenever I see democracy finally get something right, I do not think "Oh, the wisdom of the people has finally spoken!" No, it's more like the same feeling I get as I watch a retard finally figure out how to add 2 and 2 together. Good job, democracy! You're so special!

audience.gif

Seriously, democracy should be abolished and replaced with direct rule by someone wise and intelligent. Such as myself. That would greatly improve the state of affairs.

Whenever I see democracy finally get something right, I do not think "Oh, the wisdom of the people has finally spoken!" No, it's more like the same feeling I get as I watch a retard finally figure out how to add 2 and 2 together. Good job, democracy! You're so special!

audience.gif

Seriously, democracy should be abolished and replaced with direct rule by someone wise and intelligent. Such as myself. That would greatly improve the state of affairs.

You can't get rid of something you don't have.

most people are idiots. I wish there was a solution so proles wouldn't be counted. Fuck proles.

You have to register to vote through Amazon. Amazon will cross check your registration against your purchases and determine your eligability to vote. Anyone who has bough truck balls, Ann Coulter books, or Mac products is barred from voting forever.

audience.gif

Couldn't we like tap a keg and have a party instead?

But as all of us know that liberals wont make a Pledge of Allegiance To America.

and to the republic for which....

But as all of us know that liberals wont make a Pledge of Allegiance To America.

and to the republic for which....

this is so incredibly gay.

You can support your country but once you start looking nobly to the heavens like superman standing on top of the earth then you have issues.

I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of mouth breather flag proles literally have a sexual fetish for the pledge.

Guaranteed some conservatives masturbate to the pledge of allegiance. Probably while wrapped up in a flag naked.

You have to register to vote through Amazon. Amazon will cross check your registration against your purchases and determine your eligability to vote. Anyone who has bough truck balls, Ann Coulter books, or Mac products is barred from voting forever.

or anyone who has read the autobiography of any politician.

this is so incredibly gay.

You can support your country but once you start looking nobly to the heavens like superman standing on top of the earth then you have issues.

I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of mouth breather flag proles literally have a sexual fetish for the pledge.

Guaranteed some conservatives masturbate to the pledge of allegiance. Probably while wrapped up in a flag naked.

It's stupid to support your country. Countries should be abolished.

Back