I hate racist white women belly dancers

Yes, my one post here is equivalent to you doing it almost every time you start a thread. Well done Zap, you've got me.

Looks like someone's upset that his double standard got him busted.

You're the one who liked to lecture me on how the thread titles I came up with weren't conducive to reasonable debate,...don't whine about it when what goes around comes back around.

Looks like someone's upset that his double standard got him busted.

You're the one who liked to lecture me on how the thread titles I came up with weren't conducive to reasonable debate,...don't whine about it when what goes around comes back around.

Zap, I don't say I want honest civil debate while repeatedly posting threads with inflammatory subject lines. That's what you do. My "lecture" was simply stating if you want honest and civil debate I suggest not attacking people in your headings. That's just human relations 101.

However if you feel you 'got me' and I'm a big hypocrite then ok. I hope it makes you feel better.

Zap, I don't say I want honest civil debate while repeatedly posting threads with inflammatory subject lines. That's what you do. My "lecture" was simply stating if you want honest and civil debate I suggest not attacking people in your headings. That's just human relations 101.

However if you feel you 'got me' and I'm a big hypocrite then ok. I hope it makes you feel better.

So what you're saying is you never intended to have any honest, civil debate on this subject, since your thread title is obviously inflammatory and you're attacking people in your heading.

Understood.

So what you're saying is you never intended to have any honest, civil debate on this subject, since your thread title is obviously inflammatory and you're attacking people in your heading.

Understood.

You got me Zap. I gave a provocative/inflammatory title to an off-topic thread. I should probably take some time away from the board and think about things.

You got me Zap. I gave a provocative/inflammatory title to an off-topic thread. I should probably take some time away from the board and think about things.

You should seriously reflect on your behaviour and attempt to atone for your sins by indulging in a rigorous bout of self flagellation.

Last edited:

Understood.

Would you just shut the fuck up already. No one, I repeat no one, cares about your sandy vagina.

Back