I have attempted science...

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
ezgif-7-329b34630eee.jpg

Indeed.

Actually, very accurate. Most scientists would agree. Hypothesize. Test. Reach a conclusion. Lather and repeat. Science doesn't have all the answers, but it DOES have the questions. That's how things work. I prefer that to a poster with a Facebook post from Joe Rogan.

Actually, very accurate. Most scientists would agree. Hypothesize. Test. Reach a conclusion. Lather and repeat. Science doesn't have all the answers, but it DOES have the questions. That's how things work. I prefer that to a poster with a Facebook post from Joe Rogan.

Yup, being wrong teaches us as much about our world as when we are right.

Yup, being wrong teaches us as much about our world as when we are right.

Why isn't this common knowledge?

The most famous failed experiment in physics was the Michelson–Morley experiment, because it showed us we were on the wrong track in understanding how electromagnetic radiation propogates, and led indirectly to work culminating in the theory of special relativity.

You have to get it wrong most of the time before you get it right.

... and you? (asking for Military Review Board)

My shot records are current. I did just find out that a MSgt I've known for about 14 years (he was recruited by his father-in-law, who was once my superintendent) is refusing the vaccine, so, he probably won't be around for much longer.

My shot records are current. I did just find out that a MSgt I've known for about 14 years (he was recruited by his father-in-law, who was once my superintendent) is refusing the vaccine, so, he probably won't be around for much longer.

(just fucking with you, 3d)

Personally, I think COVID has now become the 'Common Flu'.

I was part of the test group, long before the politics infected the vaccines. Pfizer..

WOW!
YOU. ARE. BRAVE.

Words like 'Warp Speed' and 'Trump' mixed together, made me a bit hesitant. I waited quite awhile before getting my first Shot (Moderna).
(I now have 2 Shots and the Booster. And I feel pretty safe)

(just fucking with you, 3d)

Personally, I think COVID has now become the 'Common Flu'.

Concur. I have never been vaccine hesitant, so, keeping up on COVID boosters will be no more bothersome than flu boosters, TDAP, typhoid, etc. I only ask to be administered the flu shot rather than the dreaded flu mist.

Concur. I have never been vaccine hesitant, so, keeping up on COVID boosters will be no more bothersome than flu boosters, TDAP, typhoid, etc. I only ask to be administered the flu shot rather than the dreaded flu mist.

I wonder if COVID will be added to the Yellow Card?

Back