I have changed my mind about Epstein

If you dont believe that they would do it consider the Hannibal Directive and evidence that perhaps the majority of the Jews killed Oct7/8 were killed by the IDF.

Yes, I fully understand that I am on DOJ's watch list, eventually subversives such as me will be added to massive piles of bodies.

History teaches that most of you will be stunned at how soon the piles of bodies are started, and how fast they grow.

Buckle Up.

Leave life, to suicide....I have looked into his life and concluded that he was not the kind of people who would want to stick around once the fun was over....that he was the kind of person who would voluntarily check out. I have thought that those who were holding him knew this and gave him the space to do it. But there are a whole lot of things that Tucker talked about that make no sense if that is what happened, so I for the first time am not confident that this is what happened.

You Sir- are the perfect convenient idiot that Tucker is looking for!

My question- Did you have to Dumb yourself down- or have you always been this dumb?

How you let intentional Make-it-up-as-you-go Conspiracy Theory Liars control your thinking is amazing!

You are being manipulated Goof Ball!

When are you going to learn?

Meanwhile Tucker is laughing all the way to the bank and calling you a SUCKER!

Congratulations- YOU HAVE DUMBED YOURSELF DOWN SO FAR THAT YOU FINALLY MADE IT!

You Sir- are the perfect convenient idiot that Tucker is looking for!

My question- Did you have to Dumb yourself down- or have you always been this dumb?

How you let intentional Make-it-up-as-you-go Conspiracy Theory Liars control your thinking is amazing!

You are being manipulated Goof Ball!

When are you going to learn?

Meanwhile Tucker is laughing all the way to the bank and calling you a SUCKER!

Congratulations- YOU HAVE DUMBED YOURSELF DOWN SO FAR THAT YOU FINALLY MADE IT!

Riiiight.

He was a guy who lived for fun, which was over, he had nothing to live for, and he knew that he was not going to be allowed to live...I have not made a deep study on this guy but I think under those conditions he would have checked out voluntarily.

I mean look at what we know that he did, there is no chance that this guy had a moral problem with suicide.

Back