I hired a snowflake and it melted

What a weak attempt. Yeah, it really sucks making $3.00/sqft refinishing wood floors. I guess you can't do math. I'll be making $5300 this week. How's your paycheck? So giggle all you want, desk jockey. You can have your "good job" in a cubicle farm. In addition to paying well, hard work also keeps a man looking young. Everyone I meet thinks I'm 35 years old. You desk jockeys age like milk. You sit on you fat asses all day long and then wonder why you get diabetes
I will give you that. Nobody ever guesses my age within 10 years. I've had employees on and off for decades. At NO point did I ever let them use the table saw. I trained them on routers/sanders on pieces that they couldn't screw up, or on test pieces.

Being a craftsman doesn't equate to being a good teacher. Clearly, you should just stop complaining about your sore back, buy a back brace, and let the newb apply the finish to the floor and hump your tools in the beginning.

You're nuts. As soon as I'm done with this project I have 11 units 500 sqft each in a brand new apartment building to install and finish in the next three weeks to a month and I'm praying the resand of the duplex for a great customer of mine doesn't come ready the minute I start the commercial units. Plus, I got another giant renovation project for the contractor who used to call me all the time but now works for a restoration company. Oh, and the lady with stairs to install in her condo and the other condo for Hanno where the subfloor is 3/8 plywood and it undulates an inch every step you take. Seriously, I have so much work. I even forgot about BeAnn's job that needs to get done. BeAnn was the first person to answer my craigslist ad when I set up shop here in columbus. I only ran the ad one time for a week and I've never had to advertise again. Every single customer I have, aside from a few who have seen my truck, are a direct result of the people involved in BeAnn's home construction.
Her contractor made me his exclusive wood floor guy.
Her realtor recommends me to clients
The Realtor's son is also a realtor and he calls me for work.
His son's contractor calls me for all his projects.
Josh got my number from the son and now he has a dozen flips a year and this giant 11 unit project
Kyle bought one of Josh's old houses and got my number and he does 5 or 6 big renovation projects a year.

It never ends

You have no idea
And still, you're either too stupid, impossible to work for, or too cheap to hire someone with experience and pay a little more?

Yea...I don't know what I'm talking about.

And still, you're either too stupid, impossible to work for, or too cheap to hire someone with experience and pay a little more?

Yea...I don't know what I'm talking about.

There's nobody left to hire. The trade is dying because all the kids want to click buttons for a living.
Fuick off, idiot. You have no idea what you're talking about. I paid the fucking kid $15/hr cash with no experience. There are no employees to choose from when nobody learns the trade anymore

There's nobody left to hire. The trade is dying because all the kids want to click buttons for a living.
Fuick off, idiot. You have no idea what you're talking about. I paid the fucking kid $15/hr cash with no experience. There are no employees to choose from when nobody learns the trade anymore
LMAO. Nobody does wood floors anymore? Yea...go with that.

What a weak attempt. Yeah, it really sucks making $3.00/sqft refinishing wood floors. I guess you can't do math. I'll be making $5300 this week. How's your paycheck? So giggle all you want, desk jockey. You can have your "good job" in a cubicle farm. In addition to paying well, hard work also keeps a man looking young. Everyone I meet thinks I'm 35 years old. You desk jockeys age like milk. You sit on you fat asses all day long and then wonder why you get diabetes

$5,300 weekly sustained all year is $275,600 or $132.50 an hour. More than Nomad made his entire, pathetic existence. :laugh:

$5,300 weekly sustained all year is $275,600 or $132.50 an hour. More than Nomad made his entire, pathetic existence. :laugh:

I had to work about 50 hours. About 300 bucks for sandpaper, stain and finish. Plus, there will be no 1099 from this homeowner customer.
>You would be surprised how little I make

I had to work about 50 hours. About 300 bucks for sandpaper, stain and finish. Plus, there will be no 1099 from this homeowner customer.
>You would be surprised how little I make

Wow.

What a genius.

After telling the board where you live, you just publicly admitted to two separate acts of income tax evasion.

IRS Tax Whistleblower Program :whome:

You might want to stop answering your phone and checking your mail for awhile.... :laugh:

Dumbass. :palm:

Back