I joined the NRA when I was 15, what have you done for your country?

Q-Tip

Banned
WinchesterNRAQualification.jpg

Unlike you I obtained an education.

BTW I joined the NRA when I was 12 and left them in the late 80’s when the went fucking nuts and became a political organ for the extreme right of the GOP.

It's a shame that education you obtained didn't include spelling.

Joining the NRA is doing something for your country?

Nope. Doing something TO your country is more like it

BTW I joined the NRA when I was 12 and left them in the late 80’s when the went fucking nuts and became a political organ for the extreme right of the GOP.

I'm advising everyone to ignore Annie as an act of mercy. The kid needs a better hobby than a third rate troll. Yes I had to exceed second rate, because they are just that bad, obvious, and open. No character to it, just obvious attempts at inflaming issues for attention.

Yes but that education was in Ohio. You're the equivalent of a preschooler elsewhere.

I'm advising everyone to ignore Annie as an act of mercy. The kid needs a better hobby than a third rate troll. Yes I had to exceed second rate, because they are just that bad, obvious, and open. No character to it, just obvious attempts at inflaming issues for attention.

Waaaaaa, they made me troll mommy

Loser

Back