I joined the NRA when I was 15, what have you done for your country?

Oh I think I struck a nerve the poor baby. Did the big mean conservative hurt your itty bitty feelings?
Nice evasion.

Ok...let me explain it to you...an oxymoron is not a dumb bovine. It’s a phrase that contradicts itself like jumbo shrimp, holy war, compassionate conservative, liberal theology and COMMON SENSE!

There is no such thing as common sense cause sense isn’t common and if you had any sense you’d know that!

Nice evasion.

Ok...let me explain it to you...an oxymoron is not a dumb bovine. It’s a phrase that contradicts itself like jumbo shrimp, holy war, compassionate conservative, liberal theology and COMMON SENSE!

There is no such thing as common sense cause sense isn’t common and if you had any sense you’d know that!
True. Common sense isn't common, but I detest individuals whom use that as an excuse to not be knowledgeable of basic topics.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

I joined the NRA a long time ago. I still send them extra donations on occasion. And they do not just support “right wingers.” Many has been the occasion I have voted against their preferred candidate (a democrat) because of his stance on abortion. The NRA supports about ninety percent of the Democratic candidates here. But then Mott did say “conservative” not “Democratic.” ;)
I stopped paying dues when they took a sea change to the right and became too political. I then joined Ducks unlimited. I dropped them when I lost interest in hunting. I’d rather go fishing anytime. Traded my gun for a hand made fly rod. Both me and the guy who made the rod were tickled pink. I still admire DU’s good works on wetlands conservation.

Ducks Unlimited position on firearms reflects my position to a T.

Last edited:
I stopped paying dues when they took a sea change to the right and became too political. I then joined Ducks unlimited. I dropped them when I lost interest in hunting. I’d rather go fishing anytime. Traded my gun for a hand made fly rod. Both me and the guy who made the rod were tickled pink. I still admire DU’s good works on wetlands conservation.

Ducks Unlimited position on firearms reflects my position to a T.

I’m a member of DU as well, though I rarely hunt waterfowl. I like what they do. Here they also help the fishermen by improving the various primitive boat ramps into the river. Their position on firearms is just fine with me too.

Basically they say we aren’t getting too involved but do support the rights of lawful gun owners.

We know that many of you have been following the recent debate on potential gun-control legislation.
The potential for new firearms regulations or legislation is a complicated and divisive issue, and while there are no simple answers to the problem of reducing violence in our country, DU will continue to remain steadfast and focused on our mission of wetlands and waterfowl conservation, and in our support for hunters and a continued strong waterfowling tradition.
Ducks Unlimited was founded by hunter-conservationists 80 years ago, and conservation remains our mission. DU is first and foremost an organization dedicated to conserving wetlands for waterfowl, and the majority of our members are hunters.
DU strongly supports the right to bear arms and believes that with that right comes a responsibility to use firearms lawfully and safely. The ownership and use of firearms is intertwined with wildlife management and conservation in North America, and we strongly support hunting. Without hunters and recreational shooters and their financial contributions through hunting licenses and excise taxes on sporting arms, national conservation funding would be decimated.
We will continue to hold ourselves to the highest standards of gun safety, hunting ethics, and responsible firearms ownership and use. http://www.ducks.org/about-ducks-unlimited/du-statement-on-firearms

Unlike you I obtained an education.

tenor.gif

And BTW killing people for the idea of "America" isn't justice its anarchy.

Don't worry I am sure the US military can survive without punks who are afraid to defend the country that gives them the right to be jerks.

Words of stupidity from a punk 22 year old who most likely still lives with mommy.
I am 22. Live on my own and about to get my bachelors in political science.

You on the other believe everything you were told about our military don't you?

So sad to see people like you so brainwashed. It's truly disheartening.

Don't worry I am sure the US military can survive without punks who are afraid to defend the country that gives them the right to be jerks.
That's so nice. Thinking that our armed forces are actually fighting to "defend our rights" . Too bad that's a lie.

And see. [emoji23] That's the problem I have with jingoist like you. No ones afraid to defend their "country" the act of war, truly, is just a stupid barbaric concept that I refuse to be apart of.

Back