I just lost a lot of money in the market

Shoud I

• Total voters
I cannot believe that people are only selling. Who would sell anything at this point?

The market goes against human nature. That is why you constantly hear something to the effect of 'take your emotions out of your investment decisions'. It is obviously easier said than done.... but something everyone should do their best to remember.

No one wants to get off on the uphill, because they are making more and more money. No one wants to continue to hold as they continue losing more and more money. These are the base emotions that must be overcome.

That said, those that sold two weeks ago, while still down, are now sitting very pretty for re-buys having avoided over 20% of the downturn.

Bottom line though... Lady T should still hook to make ends meet. I hear toppy is on his way to Jersey to be first in line should the decision come down from above.

Dude, the entire system has been abused and is breaking down. These old style rules don't really apply any more.

yeah, just like they said that the old rules no longer applied in the late 1990's.... because 'things had changed' and we were 'in a new economy'... blah blah blah...

She needs fifty dollars to make you holler, she gets paid to do the wild thing.

It's interesting that Threedee, who just spent the better part of an hour attempting to convince people that no, he really, really, really, doesn't care that he's never had sex, he's not interested in sex, he just wants to pray.

And now we see him on this thread trying to find how much it would cost him to see Jesus baby!

It's interesting that Threedee, who just spent the better part of an hour attempting to convince people that no, he really, really, really, doesn't care that he's never had sex, he's not interested in sex, he just wants to pray.

And now we see him on this thread trying to find how much it would cost him to see Jesus baby!

Give the kid a break... he can't help the hormonal swings... and you should know how hard they can be.

Back