I just took a shit

oh shit that's real lol [edit]

Hey Grind look at this:

vista_imac.jpg

O the mac pwnage~!

how is that pwnage? The fact that all new mac systems are capable of running multiple operating systems? Lol yes they are so owned..

It's because Vista's better than Mac OSX!

Oh alright. It's not.

But I just had to show you, I was joking, lighten up my bitch.

I did not realize that lady t likes to eat 'shit' for dinner...go figure...maybe wm will invite ya over next time!

You get -100 cool points, which puts you at around -1,789,435,500 cool points, for making a joke that was not funny nor made sense. The twist you attempted was not available to be twisted, so therefore you errored again in the joke department. You will be asked to be removed from the thread, so that the discussion about Watermark taking a dump may proceed without creating worry in the minds of those looking for funny.

You get -100 cool points, which puts you at around -1,789,435,500 cool points, for making a joke that was not funny nor made sense. The twist you attempted was not available to be twisted, so therefore you errored again in the joke department. You will be asked to be removed from the thread, so that the discussion about Watermark taking a dump may proceed without creating worry in the minds of those looking for funny.

Well wait a minute. If you’ve got that kind of pull, can’t you just have him removed from the whole board?

Back