I just took a shit

Well............

Well wait a minute. If you’ve got that kind of pull, can’t you just have him removed from the whole board?

since DD is full of 'shit'...like this thread... and by the way you too duhla...

The only pull he has is masturbating to your crap! I mean the guy lives in Canton ,Ohio...for God's sake! That is just one step above NYC!

since DD is full of 'shit'...like this thread... and by the way you too duhla...

The only pull he has is masturbating to your crap! I mean the guy lives in Canton ,Ohio...for God's sake! That is just one step above NYC!

Again, please desert this thread. Canton, Ohio is my hometown, but I LIVE in Medina, Ohio.

Once, at the Evergreen State Fair in '04, I walked into the stall, and there was a loaf in there that looked just like a "PayDay".

You ever notice the treatment those "please remember to wash your hands thoroughly before leaving" stickers on the stall doors have received from the graffitti crowd?

You get -100 cool points, which puts you at around -1,789,435,500 cool points, for making a joke that was not funny nor made sense. The twist you attempted was not available to be twisted, so therefore you errored again in the joke department. You will be asked to be removed from the thread, so that the discussion about Watermark taking a dump may proceed without creating worry in the minds of those looking for funny.

:readit::p

Now that was funny. I wish I'd thought of that actually.

thats even worse...like the methane gas eh'

Oh I found your cute little digs....remodeled period house very quaint!

www.flickr.com/photos/rlb/3706872

actually Medina is a cute little town...just jerking your sorry ass chain for riding my ass all week...:D

Yeah, Medina is awesome is all aspects (well except for COL), which is why I moved here. The police reports consist of police being called to scare kids to do their homework instead of playing video games and funny stuff like that. Hardly any crime. Education for the county is best in the state. They just built a new library which is very nice, and they are building two more elementary schools to support all the new faces to the area. They can keep up with the times, and when I think about Canton, it just think total ghetto now. But I didn't even recognize it until I left.

Back