I Like Mott

Tonight sucks;

Made plans for NYE. Made reservations at a nice Restaurant downtown at 8. Bought my sweety a hot dress to go dancing in. Was going to dance and drink the New Years in and then go home and screw like bunnies. Made those plans/reservations two weeks ago.

The little woman started her period yesterday. Had a computer glitch at work just before quiting time. Had to stay late because of it. Just got home and had to cancel dinner reservations. No way we can make it on time. Wife is pissed. No dancing at the club or drinking or screwing like bunnies tonight.

Happy Freaken New Years!

You're going to let a period ruin all your fun?

You're going to let a period ruin all your fun?
No...actually it was the computer glitch that's fucked things up. The period thing is just a major contributing factor...though she has calmed down and isn't as pissed as she was an hour ago. I told her I'd take her out for some seafood. That normally make her happy. Unfortunately the only seafood place that isn't booked solid is Long John Silvers. Pray for me!!

Tonight sucks;

Made plans for NYE. Made reservations at a nice Restaurant downtown at 8. Bought my sweety a hot dress to go dancing in. Was going to dance and drink the New Years in and then go home and screw like bunnies. Made those plans/reservations two weeks ago.

The little woman started her period yesterday. Had a computer glitch at work just before quiting time. Had to stay late because of it. Just got home and had to cancel dinner reservations. No way we can make it on time. Wife is pissed. No dancing at the club or drinking or screwing like bunnies tonight.

Happy Freaken New Years!

Sorry but this reminds me of an old joke and the punch line is:
You don't have a sore throat do you?

Well all is well as ends well as the Bard would say. Took her to a local Mexican seafood place that just opened around the block and be damned if they didn't have the best, by far, prawns I have ever ate in my life and since my wife is 10 times the sea food afficianado that I am....all is forgiven.

Here in Columbus it is much easier to find good Mexican than good Italian....
Have a number of both here in Dublin that are good. If you like Northern Italian family style food it's hard to beat LeScalia on Dublin Granville Rd. There's also a relatively new Italian place just across the street from Bob Evans at the intersection of Franz & 161/Dublin Granville Rd that's very good too.

I have been putting off reading through this thread. I feel bad that a friend was in pain and I failed to see that. Beefy, I can only give you this prayer and hope that sometime we shall meet on the other side. To my friend Beefy, a prayer;

Jesus said, I am the resurrection and I am life.
Those who believe in me, even though they die, yet shall they live,
and whoever lives and believes in me shall never die.
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
I died, and behold I am alive for evermore,
and I hold the keys of hell and death.
Because I live, you shall live also.

Amen and God bless my brother.

Back