I Love America

I have a love hate relationship with America. Or is this about the poster? If it is, you may want to ask the mods to move it.

I assumed Katzgar was professing his love for America but it is more likely he's just trolling Teflon Don's socks.

Sadly, it makes more sense he'd rather troll a fucking moron than profess his love and support for the United States of America.

2o9eb3.jpg

If Teflon Don truly loves America, and what America stands for, then he should be glad that Biden won.

Agreed, but since Teflon Don/ILA/etc clearly has severe mental issues due to age and guilt from a failed life, he won't.

I agree he has got serious problems.

True. Do you think he'll go nuts once Trump leaves office? Maybe a shooting spree murdering all of the other residents of his retirement facility? Neighbors? Or is he just a weak, spineless old man ranting against the world from the safety of his keyboard?

President Elect Biden

I believe that Biden truly does love America.
Being an old fool doesn't make him a liar or a non-patriot.
An old fool is infinitely better than a diseased orangutan, so faced with that miserable binary choice, I voted for Joe Biden.

High expectations, however, are not warranted.
Biden is a weak centrist.
He'll try to put out a forest fire by pissing from a hot air balloon.
America still doesn't understand that extreme problems aren't solved with moderate measures.

I would be lying to myself if I said I love America now. The country itself yes, but as for the people FUCK NO!

It is hard for me to love something so hateful as Americans. Well, at least 70 million of them.

I totally blame Trump and his unethical, cowering, hateful, selfish, reckless, hypocritical, disrespectful, cynical, TRUMPTARDED followers for my change of attitude about America and it's Americans!

I would be lying to myself if I said I love America now. The country itself yes, but as for the people FUCK NO!

It is hard for me to love something so hateful as Americans. Well, at least 70 million of them.

I totally blame Trump and his unethical, cowering, hateful, selfish, reckless, hypocritical, disrespectful, cynical, TRUMPTARDED followers for my change of attitude about America and it's Americans!

When I travel abroad, Geeko, I miss American food.
I struggle to find food that I like overseas.
And when I do, it's much more expensive than it is here.

So there is something that I truly love about America--the probably unhealthy but delicious food.
Restaurants in Manhattan, Las Vegas, and San Francisco are like tiny dots of heaven.
Even the BBQ joints in some Red States are very good, which is probably the only reason that they haven't been nuked. [Just don't order ethnic food there.]

But that's where we are.
The grandest stretch of real estate on this planet, between two great oceans, rich in natural resources,
but thanks to so many unworthy inhabitants,
I'm left loving mostly the food.

I believe that Biden truly does love America.
Being an old fool doesn't make him a liar or a non-patriot.
An old fool is infinitely better than a diseased orangutan, so faced with that miserable binary choice, I voted for Joe Biden.

High expectations, however, are not warranted.
Biden is a weak centrist.
He'll try to put out a forest fire by pissing from a hot air balloon.
America still doesn't understand that extreme problems aren't solved with moderate measures.

beyond reversing asg's executive orders there will be little he can do unless the 2 GA senate seats flip

Back