I love my dog, bless her heart.

Lord Yurt

Lord Yurt will suffice
Ordered Subway for dinner. Yep, yum, uh huh. She looks at me like, I love you forever if I can have a teeny tiny bite. I say no way Jose. And she is like, who is Jose? And I call her by her birth name and say, learn English. My phone rings and it was an important call so I pick it up and take the call.

Guess who enjoyed a slightly more than six inch sub for dinner? Guess who is picking that up tomorrow......

:palm:

Anyone want a free doggo?

Ordered Subway for dinner. Yep, yum, uh huh. She looks at me like, I love you forever if I can have a teeny tiny bite. I say no way Jose. And she is like, who is Jose? And I call her by her birth name and say, learn English. My phone rings and it was an important call so I pick it up and take the call.

Guess who enjoyed a slightly more than six inch sub for dinner? Guess who is picking that up tomorrow......

:) She obviously enjoys the finer things in life....when you left to answer the phone, you gave her the nod to claim the unattended delicacy (the abandoned food rule)...she's a smart girl;) Treat her today, why don't you? https://www.delish.com/food/news/a41642/starbucks-puppuccinos/

Mine loves Subway. We often split a sub from there when on the road. Arby's is her favorite though. Or a cheeseburger off the dollar menu at McD's. I only give her meat and cheese- never, ever give bread to your dog. :nono:

:) She obviously enjoys the finer things in life....when you left to answer the phone, you gave her the nod to claim the unattended delicacy (the abandoned food rule)...she's a smart girl;) Treat her today, why don't you? https://www.delish.com/food/news/a41642/starbucks-puppuccinos/

We had a cookout going away party for friends in Germany and were grilling a very spicy German meat. Well the cook had 3 lbs of raw meat on a low table and left to get a beer. Our German Shepard (Kinder) helped herself. It came out both ends for over a day, poor baby. She never went near that meat again.

We had a cookout going away party for friends in Germany and were grilling a very spicy German meat. Well the cook had 3 lbs of raw meat on a low table and left to get a beer. Our German Shepard (Kinder) helped herself. It came out both ends for over a day, poor baby. She never went near that meat again.
Sometimes the lesson is difficult one...2poundrollofAmishbutter and one very large Airedale comes to mind;)

My three days have been eating wild pig the last three days. Cooked it up, took the meat off the bone and stored it in the fridge in Gladlock containers. They’ve been eating high on the hog...;)

So what did Jade want,when he called?

Is that wild pig,taste the same as pork?

Yes, very much the same. They’re a nuisance critter here. Invasive species even. We hunt them and trap them to eliminate them, but we can never get rid of them. The boars and males over about 60 pounds are not really good to eat (won’t hurt a person but stink terribly when cooking) so I cook those up for dog food. I eat the others. I’ve got one in brine curing right now. I’ve even made Spam out of some.

Yes, very much the same. They’re a nuisance critter here. Invasive species even. We hunt them and trap them to eliminate them, but we can never get rid of them. The boars and males over about 60 pounds are not really good to eat (won’t hurt a person but stink terribly when cooking) so I cook those up for dog food. I eat the others. I’ve got one in brine curing right now. I’ve even made Spam out of some.

I see wild boar on Chopped,it looked good!

I don’t think they have the same taste as domestic pig, they have that wild flavor and it’s greasier to me.

Back