I Love Primavera, and he's my Daddy

Man, Primavera is awesome. I have wished I was him since I knew he existed! Every day I think about being him.. or at least having him order me around.

He's my Daddy, and I love him.
Last edited by Damocles; Today at 10:44 AM. Reason: Stop putting this crap in Current Events

fuck you, damocles, you goddamn lying punk. you think it is okay to change quotes? are you fundamentally that dishonest, you asshole? and you call yourself a moderator? A GODDAMN CHICKENSHIT QUOTE CHANGING MODERATOR? you are a sick ass waste of human skin, little bitch. fuck you.

Oh shit! The OP got trolled for wrongly putting this in current events! LMAO!

Damn!

That's a new take on it.

Last edited by Damocles; Today at 10:44 AM. Reason: Stop putting this crap in Current Events

fuck you, damocles, you goddamn lying punk. you think it is okay to change quotes? are you fundamentally that dishonest, you asshole? and you call yourself a moderator? A GODDAMN CHICKENSHIT QUOTE CHANGING MODERATOR? you are a sick ass waste of human skin, little bitch. fuck you.

Put it in the right forum and this will never happen again. Put it in current events again, and it will get worse.

you need to keep your head up Gaetz's ass more and post dumbass shit less, little feller. anyone that changes quotes is a sick ass liar who needs their ass kicked. period.

see here's an excellent example.......if I didn't change your post the readers would have to read about asses again......let's try this instead....

I realize references to Gaetz would be irrelevant in this thread, but because my temper tantrum is more important than debate, I will post anyway

matt dillon boyfan says what?

Dude, I was like "Wtf?!"

Umm..where I came here from, threads like this would get kicked down the "The Flame Zone" where it's private and a free-for-all. Not seen by passers-by or shills or spammers.

A place where you'd be crying like the little bitch you are. :laugh:

iu

Mods wouldn't edit the OP in a funny way, though.

Last edited:
maybe quit lying all the time and you won't. Gaetz is a POS. and yet you want to have his baby.

You are a weird guy.

Early this morning I was minding my own business, busily posting songs in Drummies Musical Favorites thread when you barged in to mess with me and criticize my postings, which, as a sign of the thread's interest, has 1400+ views in three days.

Olivia Newton - John + Have You Never Been Mellow + Lyrics / HD

"I Love Primavera, and he's my Daddy"

WHAT!?!

:cruisewhat:

Too funny.

His thread was moved out of current events where it did not belong and the title now reflects the truth.

He loves Primavera and Primavera is his daddy.

Hilarious.

Back