I may be our next County Commissioner!

Yeah my policy is not to vote for someone running unopposed, if they don't vote for themselves, they don't deserve the job.

A'lright! Hope it goes well for you ... just what's needed ..more Independent minds in leadership positions. ;)

If you are not going to vote for yourself you should not be running. You should only run when you think you are the best canidate!

Yeah my policy is not to vote for someone running unopposed, if they don't vote for themselves, they don't deserve the job.
I always write-in myself on the unopposed seats. I never have made the news though.

I dunno, Damo I think that might vary by state.
It can be, but in every case I have ever heard of it is that way in all states. There are different time limits in which to file, but not a different obligation to file. This is another way to keep third parties from running easily.

I don’t really have a thing about uniforms. But the whole fireman fantasy scenario is pretty hot. I wish Rob would post pics of it. It’s not like I believe Damo’s denial. lol

Damo, don't deny our love affair, you told me you were leaving your wife for me. remember how you get all dressed up in your fireman uniform, and the time on the ladder of the engine at the firehouse?... remember that time?

he told me that too!:eek:

All that regulation and rampart liberalism in CA, it has to be totally defunct and just plain falling apart with no growth rates and such ??
All the business closed because of the Ca minimum wage, no places to live because of rent control. Poor pitiful CA, I guees Nevada will just buy the whole dilapited mess in a few years...

Back