I met with Superfreak this W/E...

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
Interesting guy. Interesting bar. I stayed a bit longer than SF to find out what he was talking about when he said that it changes to a different kind of bar later in the evening.....

Talk about a weird place. I left early as soon as they started enforcing a dress code for those entering.... I was exempt already being there, but there was no reason to stay.

:D

I wonder how he found that place.

Interesting guy. Interesting bar. I stayed a bit longer than SF to find out what he was talking about when he said that it changes to a different kind of bar later in the evening.....

Talk about a weird place. I left early as soon as they started enforcing a dress code for those entering.... I was exempt already being there, but there was no reason to stay.

That's cool that you two got to meet.

What kind of bar did it turn into? More of a clubbish atmosphere, and that's why the dress code? Or, did it turn into an alternative lifestyle bar?

That's cool that you two got to meet.

What kind of bar did it turn into? More of a clubbish atmosphere, and that's why the dress code? Or, did it turn into an alternative lifestyle bar?
It started filling with football prospects. I spoke with a CB from USC who is a prospect for next year's draft. He invited me to a party the next night at another place with a dress code...

It was fascinating.

However SF was far more interesting than those people. They spoke of things that IMO really don't matter to the real world all that much.

It started filling with football prospects. I spoke with a CB from USC who is a prospect for next year's draft. He invited me to a party the next night at another place with a dress code...

It was fascinating.

However SF was far more interesting than those people. They spoke of things that IMO really don't matter to the real world all that much.

Aww, it sounds like you two crazy kids really hit it off! ;)

I'm sure you're both interesting to talk to, seriously.

Darla... on Friday and Sat night it turns into a Broncos (football team) and Nuggets (basketball team) hangout. It can be fairly entertaining to watch, if you have the patience (typically a bunch of young women trying to pick up a player). Mainly I just attend during happy hour. It was a Nuggets player that the cops tasered after an "altercation".

It was definitely good to meet Damo as well. We obviously share many similar views on how things should be done in our country.

Damo... I found the bar because a friend used to work there.

":I didn't want to be the one to bring it up, but I suspected that was the case!"

Its just that you are sooooo interesting. :D

Seriously though, I do think it would be interesting to sit down and have a beverage with you. Despite our differing political views, I think we would get along... as long as we didn't talk solely of politics.

Darla... on Friday and Sat night it turns into a Broncos (football team) and Nuggets (basketball team) hangout. It can be fairly entertaining to watch, if you have the patience (typically a bunch of young women trying to pick up a player). Mainly I just attend during happy hour. It was a Nuggets player that the cops tasered after an "altercation".

It was definitely good to meet Damo as well. We obviously share many similar views on how things should be done in our country.

It was odd. I hung around long enough to see the crowd begin to unfold. It was definitely not my crowd of people.

Ohhh, I can imagine, if it's filled with professional athletes that it does attract a lot of girls.

Yes, I'm sure you both share similar views on "how things should be done in my country" which is why the two of you should not be allowed out by yourselves.

":I didn't want to be the one to bring it up, but I suspected that was the case!"

Its just that you are sooooo interesting. :D

Seriously though, I do think it would be interesting to sit down and have a beverage with you. Despite our differing political views, I think we would get along... as long as we didn't talk solely of politics.

Oh totally. We'd get along.

So, did you guys have a good date? Did SF call you the next day?

Inquiring minds want to know. ;)

So, did you guys have a good date? Did SF call you the next day?

Inquiring minds want to know. ;)

LOL. We're being very childish, but I can't help giggling. Poor SF and Damo, I'm certain it was all very hetero. I wish I was there, I think it would have been fun.

"LOL. We're being very childish, but I can't help giggling. Poor SF and Damo, I'm certain it was all very hetero. I wish I was there, I think it would have been fun."

No worries. I can take it.

Back