I met with Superfreak this W/E...

One of these days I'd like to throw a convention. The Poli-Boards Convention...

We'll see if we can get cheap hotels in Vegas. It's either that or we'll have to meet in some place like NJ.

LOL. It would be the juciest thing to hit this board since it was started. SF took Damo to a gay bar over the weekend!

That would totally rock. I can only imagine the trolls I'd come up with.

One of these days I'd like to throw a convention. The Poli-Boards Convention...

We'll see if we can get cheap hotels in Vegas. It's either that or we'll have to meet in some place like NJ.

Jersey works for me :D!!!!

We talked about this before actually on pol.com. I'd try to make it out there.

"Can God raise or lower your taxes? - I'd be nice to me if I were you."

Nope. But he can smite at will. Quite convenient to have around if some "speaker" gets a little agressive with my taxes.

Interesting guy. Interesting bar. I stayed a bit longer than SF to find out what he was talking about when he said that it changes to a different kind of bar later in the evening.....

Talk about a weird place. I left early as soon as they started enforcing a dress code for those entering.... I was exempt already being there, but there was no reason to stay.

:D

I wonder how he found that place.

that shouldn't have been hard. when I was very young, twenty and reuped into the Airforce ( yep, , reuped, i had spent two years in the navy pror to that) Anyway, I and three buddied went into SF and found a place called Phenocios (SP) which tirned out to be a nite club wherin all the Girls were cross-dressed men, and the MC was a cross-dressed woman. I will never forget the "Girl" Singer/dancer called "Franky Renault" Likely the most beautifull "MAN" I had ever seem. You would never have known he was a man until he proved it later on by taking our his boobs and bouncing them on the floor.

(Course that was about 57 years ago)

lol. That would have been extremely uncomfortable as a surprise.
Reference my last post: One of my buddies was about to ask one of the "Ladies"out when they proved their real Gender. Needless to say he was well reminded of it for quite a while.

Back