I predict the Democratic nominee will lose the next Presidential election

Stone

Contributor
Then,....within hours, a couple days at the very most,...the D base will scream bloody murder WITHOUT EVIDENCE about voting irregularities and the fact that the most sacred and secure election in history was rigged against them. Furthermore,....they will do so completely without any shame or memory of any of the things they have been saying about secure elections for the last four years! ;) The right will then have the grandest collective schadenfreude orgasm in the history of the world. It will be..............Glooooooooooooorious. :)

Then,....within hours, a couple days at the very most,...the D base will scream bloody murder WITHOUT EVIDENCE about voting irregularities and the fact that the most sacred and secure election in history was rigged against them. Furthermore,....they will do so completely without any shame or memory of any of the things they have been saying about secure elections for the last four years! ;) The right will then have the grandest collective schadenfreude orgasm in the history of the world. It will be..............Glooooooooooooorious. :)

Joe Biden got over 7 MILLION more votes than Trump last election. Joe Biden also won the Electoral College in a LANDSLIDE.

Time for you guys to get the hell off it, Stone.

And time we all realize that we dodged a bullet by not allowing a second term to firm up his dictatorial ambitions.

Joe Biden got over 7 MILLION more votes than Trump last election. Joe Biden also won the Electoral College in a LANDSLIDE.

And time we all realize that we dodged a bullet by not allowing a second term to firm up his dictatorial ambitions.

I keep saying that TDAK is a rib.

Our boy Stoner is what a real psychotic looks like, poor guy.

But were talking about the NEXT election now Frank,...not the last one. The natives are VERY unhappy about the direction of the country under Mr Potato Head and how it impacts their personal lives. MANY,...and I do mean many of those who are unhappy are those in the D party itself with a lot of people saying they regret voting for Joe and now wish they voted for Trump. You dont have to take my word for it,...the info is readily available. Joe is going down,...hard.

But were talking about the NEXT election now Frank,...not the last one. The natives are VERY unhappy about the direction of the country under Mr Potato Head and how it impacts their personal lives. MANY,...and I do mean many of those who are unhappy are those in the D party itself with a lot of people saying they regret voting for Joe and now wish they voted for Trump. You dont have to take my word for it,...the info is readily available. Joe is going down,...hard.

Anyone who would vote for Trump...in fact, anyone who would vote for a Republican in the next election...is either insane or stupid as a bag of rocks, Stone.

A vote for Trump is so disgusting, I have trouble understanding why anyone would consider it at all. He is a threat to humanity; he is a thoroughly disgusting individual.

What is wrong with you?

Good Morning All...Not a person here I don't like and get along with...;)
Have a wonderful day!!

We're talking about a man who's nearly a century old.

That's not exactly going out on a limb, TOP, but I suppose that we'll see soon enough, right?
I know, right? Have some respect for your family and your country... When you need detailed notes (end of quote) and a helper to get through the day (wait for someone to come and get you), it's time...it just is...;)

We're talking about a man who's nearly a century old.

That's not exactly going out on a limb, TOP, but I suppose that we'll see soon enough, right?

I am now older than Joe Biden will be when he finishes he second term in office. He may be old...but he is not evil. Trump is both old and evil.

I suspect that most people who currently are saying they do not like Joe Biden will step into the voting booth...and vote for him. It is my opinion that most people will NOT vote for Trump.

we're speaking of non-fraudulent votes.

Imbecile.

11 states have placed SIGNIFICANT election integrity measures since then. The chance of the Reich repeating 2020 is virtually nil.

At this moment, there is a FAR greater chance that Donald Trump will take the oath of office in January 2025 than Quid Pro or ANY democrat. What will the Reich do? More lockdowns? Another virus panic? I don't see it working this time.

You predict the Democratic nominee will lose the next Presidential election?

Say, didn't you predict that in 2020?

giphy.gif

Back