I predict the Democratic nominee will lose the next Presidential election

But were talking about the NEXT election now Frank,...not the last one. The natives are VERY unhappy about the direction of the country under Mr Potato Head and how it impacts their personal lives. MANY,...and I do mean many of those who are unhappy are those in the D party itself with a lot of people saying they regret voting for Joe and now wish they voted for Trump. You dont have to take my word for it,...the info is readily available. Joe is going down,...hard.

Like your predictions of the kraken and red wave?

[/h]Its ok to base hopes on wishes.

Predictions, not so much.

Does all the current information available on the upcoming election point to me being correct or you being correct? Looks VERY much like you are the one basing your hopes and predictions on wishes. I rest my case....;)

Does all the current information available on the upcoming election point to me being correct or you being correct? Looks VERY much like you are the one basing your hopes and predictions on wishes. I rest my case....;)

I'm not making any predictions, Stoner.
America is perfectly capable of doubling down on abject stupidity.
The primary difference between us is that you celebrate that.

This is the current information........

Donald Trump Suffers Quadruple Polling Blow

Biden Ahead in Swing States

into the seven swing states of Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin—which likely will prove vital in determining who wins the 2024 election—the results were reversed and Biden came out on top (50 percent to 49).

Trump Trailing Among Independents

Biden is preferred by independents over Trump by two points (50 percent to 48 percent). CBS News noted in its analysts of the data that there is some anti-Trump sentiment among the independents who are now backing Biden and that "a larger majority of them are doing so now to oppose Trump."

Biden Records Highest Score in 10 Months

Biden (46 percent) overtook Trump (44 percent) to lead the race for the first time since October 2023.
The results suggest that Trump's conviction may be putting some voters off the prospect of backing a convicted felon in November.

Voters Leaning More Toward Biden on Economy

A Financial Times/University of Michigan's Ross School of Business poll found that an increasing number of voters are saying they trust Biden to better handle the U.S. economy.

Donald Trump's Polling Lead Evaporates​

According to a new Morning Consult poll, Trump has now lost his lead over his rival. On May 28, Trump was ahead of Biden by 2 percentage points, but he is now behind him by 1 percentage point.
🥵

Joe keeps claiming he will "finish the job" (he has to start it first, but that being said)...The job will very likely finish him...
It's not right for him to take America down with him...

States that pResident Brandon won in 2020 and their current polling results:

Arizona: Trump +4.2%

Nevada: Trump 5.3%

Wisconsin: Trump +0.1% (not a big lead here, but waaaaay better for Trump than 2020.

Michigan: Trump +0.3% (also not a huge lead here).

Pennsylvania: Trump 2.3% (within the margin of error here, but he's ahead in every poll).

North Carolina: Trump +5.3%

Georgia: Trump +4.8%

Arizona: Trump +4.2%

Nevada: Trump 5.3%

Wisconsin: Trump +0.1% (not a big lead here, but waaaaay better for Trump than 2020.

Michigan: Trump +0.3% (also not a huge lead here).

Pennsylvania: Trump 2.3% (within the margin of error here, but he's ahead in every poll).

North Carolina: Trump +5.3%

Georgia: Trump +4.8%
I don't believe this pollster is credible anymore.

"...Real Clear Politics, is well known as a clearinghouse of elections data and analysis with a large following among the political and media establishment — and the kinds of political obsessives who might now have all the counties in Georgia memorized. It markets itself to advertisers as a “trusted, go-to source” admired by campaign and news professionals alike. Its industry benchmark polling average is regularly cited by national publications and cable news networks.

But less well known is how Real Clear Politics and its affiliated websites have taken a rightward, aggressively pro-Trump turn over the last four years as donations to its affiliated nonprofit have soared. Large quantities of those funds came through two entities that wealthy conservatives use to give money without revealing their identities."

Then,....within hours, a couple days at the very most,...the D base will scream bloody murder WITHOUT EVIDENCE about voting irregularities and the fact that the most sacred and secure election in history was rigged against them. Furthermore,....they will do so completely without any shame or memory of any of the things they have been saying about secure elections for the last four years! ;) The right will then have the grandest collective schadenfreude orgasm in the history of the world. It will be..............Glooooooooooooorious. :)
You are presuming that the DNC won't steal this election. What makes you think that this election will be any different from the last one? What will prevent the DNC from simply stealing this election in exactly the same manner that they did the last election? We all know that voters will merely bitch and whine and complain and snivel and cry like babies, but nobody will actually do anything. Since Trump is running, the RNC will do everything in its power to aid the DNC in the steal.

So ... what makes you think we're not going to simply have a repeat of last election?

Back