I think I'm in love.

the link is fucked up

post it

hey desh the dog in your avatar looks REALLY TASTY!

if you ever have to put it down, may I suggest you send me the leftovers so I can have some juicy scrumptious doggie burgers? yum yum yum!

hey desh the dog in your avatar looks REALLY TASTY!

if you ever have to put it down, may I suggest you send me the leftovers so I can have some juicy scrumptious doggie burgers? yum yum yum!

grow the fuck up you little dweeb

I swear in the 15 years I have been posting near you

You have gained NO insight into life or what it means to be a human

you are pathetic

yes it sure makes life worth living huh

Its a sad thought to know there are others who cant even feel this emotion

No brain wiring for it

what a curse to be born with

Is it love, or is it lust? I have felt both so many times it is hard to tell one from the other. Both are great though. :thinking:

grow the fuck up you little dweeb

I swear in the 15 years I have been posting near you

You have gained NO insight into life or what it means to be a human

you are pathetic

why should perfectly good meat be wasted? It's all about conservation. I didn't say you should kill your dog, just if you HAVE to put it down, why let it rot when it could be used for some yummy tasty meals. don't be culturally biased, lots of people eat dogs world over. I want some juicy border collie baja tacos. im licking my lips in anticipation!

Is it love, or is it lust? I have felt both so many times it is hard to tell one from the other. Both are great though. :thinking:

dude

love is more than sex

I don't know if you are just trying to be funny but

they are completely different things that sometimes converge

sociopaths can feel lust

they cant feel love for others

Lust is fun

it serves a purpose

Love is something truly special

Not everyone gets the chance to truly love another

those that cant feel love due to brain wiring (sociopaths for example) live a sad life

and they dont even know why they think living with others is nothing but a hassle unless that person does their every bidding and asks for nothing in return

this poster that wants to eat my dog for example

he is a pathetic guy

he wants the world to NOT consider human emotions to determine policy

because human emotion is meaningless to him

that was my point

EXCUSE ME!! how the fuck did this thread turn into an argument? I shared a product that I thought people might like. Now it's about eating dogs? You people need help. You really do. You're all sick!

dude

love is more than sex

I don't know if you are just trying to be funny but

they are completely different things that sometimes converge

sociopaths can feel lust

they cant feel love for others

Lust is fun

it serves a purpose

Love is something truly special

Not everyone gets the chance to truly love another

those that cant feel love due to brain wiring (sociopaths for example) live a sad life

and they dont even know why they think living with others is nothing but a hassle unless that person does their every bidding and asks for nothing in return

this poster that wants to eat my dog for example

he is a pathetic guy

he wants the world to NOT consider human emotions to determine policy

because human emotion is meaningless to him

that was my point

Since the beginning of the human race the primary foundation for "love" has been lust. It is another primary emotion that drives reproduction, and any form of love without it does not last long. Then too, even the lust wears off after about 4 years. Then you enter a companionship relationship with commitment that we call love. If this lasts 40 years, as many do, then have at it. Most do not.

As to the dog eater, well, he is just mentally ill, and should seek help.

EXCUSE ME!! how the fuck did this thread turn into an argument? I shared a product that I thought people might like. Now it's about eating dogs? You people need help. You really do. You're all sick!

dude

we cant access your info

Since the beginning of the human race the primary foundation for "love" has been lust. It is another primary emotion that drives reproduction, and any form of love without it does not last long. Then too, even the lust wears off after about 4 years. Then you enter a companionship relationship with commitment that we call love. If this lasts 40 years, as many do, then have at it. Most do not.

As to the dog eater, well, he is just mentally ill, and should seek help.

there are more kinds of Love than just romantic love

the first love most people experience is the love of their parents for them

there are more kinds of Love than just romantic love

the first love most people experience is the love of their parents for them

But that was not the kind you are speaking of. A childs first "love" aside from the parents, is a puppy, or a cat. And, as I said, once the lust is gone comes the real test.

yes it sure makes life worth living huh

Its a sad thought to know there are others who cant even feel this emotion

No brain wiring for it

what a curse to be born with

post 7 of mine

trapper

you read into

I was not talking ONLY romantic love

sociopaths don't have feeling for others

they may even like their kids

but they don't really love them

love is unselfish