I thought you guys were going to MAKE US get the jab? Thats what YOU said

BTW, who the hell saves 1000s of posts? That is some kind of mental disorder that screams for help. That's stalkish behavior.

Omicron makes up about 99% of cases in the states

and Israel just proved that even with 4 shots - you are just as likely to get omicron as the unvaccinated

so this is now just a personal health risk. any shit stains that will force the jab because they are scared of hospital care can seriously fuck off. cowards

and I say this as someone that got the vaxx, got covid, and now got the booster

Link

Im not into all this word play, minutia, trying to slide a hair off a mosquito's ass between a gnats nutsack. Its a bunch of Lawyer muddy the waters bullshit. You guys can engage in that nonsense. I DONT. When you tell someone that we are going to make it so you cant work or go anywhere....YEAH,...that is telling them that they are going to try and MAKE them get jabbed. Thats almost like holding a gun to someones head and telling them if you breathe Im going to blow your brains out then saying......well,...they could have taken a breath,...I never said they couldnt. :laugh: Stupid shit.

If you walk across this point in the sidewalk we will take all your money, your job, your ability to go anywhere, your freedom, ...but hey,....we never said you COULDNT walk past that point. It is all TOTALLY your choice....Right? :rolleyes:

Let me send your mother a picture.

jackass.jpg

Jackknifing.png

Women dies from alcoholism.

Women found shot dead.

The kids are wondering the streets.

The bad news for the urine drinkers is we have really grown tired of trying to save them.

Smug folks, like yourself, should be willing to accept new information on the subject of Covid. For example, St. Fauci now says that we will all eventually contract the disease. The narrative is crumbling.

Back