I was quite ill the last several days..........

...........From complications due to diabetes. I had to spend a day in a local hospital on this past Saturday evening to early evening yesterday. My blood sugar levels got dangerously high, most likely because I had been taking in far too many carbs recently. I've quit drinking beer completely, and I've been TRYING to eat a healthy diet. I just need to be more careful of my carb intake. I'm feeling much better now, and the oral insulin medication I take was adjusted. It IS nice to be back on here.:cool:

Well, always take time to deal with health issues and you'll be better off. Same for remembering to save posting piles of emojis for the war zone.

...........From complications due to diabetes. I had to spend a day in a local hospital on this past Saturday evening to early evening yesterday. My blood sugar levels got dangerously high, most likely because I had been taking in far too many carbs recently. I've quit drinking beer completely, and I've been TRYING to eat a healthy diet. I just need to be more careful of my carb intake. I'm feeling much better now, and the oral insulin medication I take was adjusted. It IS nice to be back on here.:cool:

Prayers that you are back on track to health.

Try the 'Fruit & Yogurt Cocktail'. Mix Milk and Yogurt with Fruit (banana, orange, mango, lemon, strawberries) and sprinkle with Wheat Germ or Ground Flax Seed. (might want to add some Honey if you go with Lemons).

And ... I've heard from a number of Posters here: STOP POSTING. (I believe this is in context to your illness, but I'm not positive) :(

dummy......you should know better.....

Fuck.

Are you sure your doctor(s) is/are quality? A quack doctor killed my diabetic grandmother back in 1983.

Hope you are doing good Steve. Mind your health. Important!

Don't be eatin' from them there food trucks amigo. Ya need a stronger constitution fer that shit.

But as Nietzsche sez, What doesn't kill ya, makes ya hurt real bad or something like that...

Humor is often the best medicine.

To Steve VanderMolen: We all missed you. Take care and be well.

Back