I was right...

Jarod

Contributor
I was against the Iraq war (both times), statistically almost all of you Trumppers were for it.
I was against the Afgan war, statistically almost all of you Trumppers were for it.
I was against the deregulation of the Mortgage lending industry, I assume most of you Trumppers love any deregulation.
I was against the Bush tax cuts that led to the ballooning deficit.
I was against the Trump tax Cuts that led to hyper inflation and a ballooning deficit.
I was for allowing Gay Marriage, which thus far has not destroyed heterosexual marriage or society at large.
I knew Covid would not be over in a couple days.
I knew we would not be back to normal two Easters ago.
I knew the Trump Vaccine would work. (I also knew it would take more than two weeks to get it developed)

Look back, it ends up I am usually right, and ahead of what society is just about to realize is the way to go. Too bad so many have to die before it is accepted.

I was against the Iraq war (both times), statistically almost all of you Trumppers were for it.
I was against the Afgan war, statistically almost all of you Trumppers were for it.
I was against the deregulation of the Mortgage lending industry, I assume most of you Trumppers love any deregulation.
I was against the Trump tax Cuts that led to hyper inflation and a ballooning deficit.
I was for allowing Gay Marriage, which thus far has not destroyed heterosexual marriage or society at large.
I knew the Trump Vaccine would work. (I also knew it would take more than two weeks to get it developed)

Look back, it ends up I am usually right, and ahead of what society is just about to realize is the way to go. Too bad so many have to die before it is accepted.

you voted for Biden and thought he would be a good president.....that negates every thing you've ever said that you claim you did right.....

You sure were correct on all of that and more my friend

It’s the gift that accepting the facts gets a human

Liars and con man dupes are always wrong

They just lie some more to claim they were correct

you voted for Biden and thought he would be a good president.....that negates every thing you've ever said that you claim you did right.....

I actually did not think he would be a good president, I thought he would get rid of the despot who was in the White House which was the most important issue to me.

I am pleasantly surprised thus far at how good he is. He is about to get an historic bipartisan infrastructure bill passed, something Trump tried to do for 4 years. It finally is INFRASTRUCTURE WEEK. Its not sexy, but it was badly needed. I love the lack of drama, reminds me of "No Drama Obama." I miss the old days where a Tan suit was the biggest scandal.

I backed Kamala in the very beginning

When Obama picked Biden I had to reassure my son that Biden was the real deal and that is why Obama wanted him to be the last voice Barak heard on an issue

I loved Joe but I thought he was sooo understated many wouldn’t vote for him

Imagine my glee when Joe picked Kamala as his last voice heard

It’s a power team

For our generation, the most important test of judgment and wisdom came in 2003, when you either thought invading Iraq was an awesome idea, or a thought it a pending catastrophic blunder.

No other test of judgment in our generation was so consequential.

The biggest test of integrity for our generation was whether an Iraq war supporter was able to subsequently confess remorse and admit the anti-war liberals had been right.

We have to always remember Bush showed them fake intel

Someday we will get to see what the Bush team showed each individual congressperson

Imagine what they lied to them about

For our generation, the most important test of judgment and wisdom came in 2003, when you either thought invading Iraq was an awesome idea, or a thought it a pending catastrophic blunder.

No other test of judgment in our generation was so consequential.

The biggest test of integrity for our generation was whether an Iraq war supporter was able to subsequently confess remorse and admit the anti-war liberals had been right.

That was the turning point for the Republican party.

Hello Jarod,

I was with you on every view.

Of COURSE you were right!

I was wrong.

I laughed when Trump rode the golden escalator down into the political abyss.

I though no way he we ever get elected.

I laughed with Jon Stewart.

I was so wrong.

That was the turning point for the Republican party.

This is a party that cheered for the invasion of Panama and Grenada, so I did not see the lust to invade Iraq as particularly out of character for Republicans.

I always felt Pat Buchanan was a harbinger of Donald Trump, and he represented the point when white Christian nationalists and xenophobes were on the cusp of attaining a controlling interest in the GOP.

I was wrong.

I laughed when Trump rode the golden escalator down into the political abyss.

I though no way he we ever get elected.

I laughed with Jon Stewart.

I was so wrong.

I never dreamed he would even get nominated. The GOP had more than a dozen candidates, any one of them would have been better than trump. It made me think twice about the intelligence of trump voters.

This is a party that cheered for the invasion of Panama and Grenada, so I did not see the lust to invade Iraq as particularly out of character for Republicans.

I always felt Pat Buchanan was a harbinger of Donald Trump, and he represented the point when white Christian nationalists and xenophobes were on the cusp of attaining a controlling interest in the GOP.

i am so clever that sometimes i don't understand
a single word of what i am saying.

Oscar Wilde

Back