I was right...

For our generation, the most important test of judgment and wisdom came in 2003, when you either thought invading Iraq was an awesome idea, or a thought it a pending catastrophic blunder.

No other test of judgment in our generation was so consequential.

The biggest test of integrity for our generation was whether an Iraq war supporter was able to subsequently confess remorse and admit the anti-war liberals had been right.
Agreed. I supported both the Gulf War and Afghanistan, but Iraq was a blatant land grab using American troops as cannon fodder and bilking the American taxpayer.

The problems of Saddam's facilities and denials to Hans Blix to inspect them could have been handled with an airstrike and inspection of the craters afterward. The world had teams on sight. The problem was a lack of cooperation from Saddam. Fixing that did not require an invasion.

3bryj3.gif

Agreed. I supported both the Gulf War and Afghanistan, but Iraq was a blatant land grab using American troops as cannon fodder and bilking the American taxpayer.

The problems of Saddam's facilities and denials to Hans Blix to inspect them could have been handled with an airstrike and inspection of the craters afterward. The world had teams on sight. The problem was a lack of cooperation from Saddam. Fixing that did not require an invasion.

3bryj3.gif

I never complained about air strikes in Iraq to destroy suspected WMD sites when UN inspectors were barred, or in support of the no fly zone.

First Gulf War in 1991 I reluctantly supported, because an ally had been invaded, Iraq was in egregious violation of international law, and the international community supported the action.

I never complained about air strikes in Iraq to destroy suspected WMD sites when UN inspectors were barred, or in support of the no fly zone.

First Gulf War in 1991 I reluctantly supported, because an ally had been invaded, Iraq was in egregious violation of international law, and the international community supported the action.

Which is exactly the way it should have been handled, not a contrived war to kill Americans and spend taxdollars.

I was against the Iraq war (both times), statistically almost all of you Trumppers were for it.
I was against the Afgan war, statistically almost all of you Trumppers were for it.
I was against the deregulation of the Mortgage lending industry, I assume most of you Trumppers love any deregulation.
I was against the Bush tax cuts that led to the ballooning deficit.
I was against the Trump tax Cuts that led to hyper inflation and a ballooning deficit.
I was for allowing Gay Marriage, which thus far has not destroyed heterosexual marriage or society at large.
I knew Covid would not be over in a couple days.
I knew we would not be back to normal two Easters ago.
I knew the Trump Vaccine would work. (I also knew it would take more than two weeks to get it developed)

Look back, it ends up I am usually right, and ahead of what society is just about to realize is the way to go. Too bad so many have to die before it is accepted.

Were you right like me when I said supply chains would be disrupted right after that first round of Biden's retarded EOs?

That doesn’t stop racists from killing people

True. Two of the white supremacist friends of Kyle were arrested on weapons charges because they weren't allowed to own guns. Whoever gave them or sold them the guns should go to prison too.

Your fuck disrupted the peaceful exchange of power

The powers that be disrupted an honest American election to install negative enthusiasm Joe Biden.

We are on year 9 of a Valerie Jarrett puppet regime with 3 to go. Here's to hoping America pulls out of this!

The powers that be disrupted an honest American election to install negative enthusiasm Joe Biden.

We are on year 9 of a Valerie Jarrett puppet regime with 3 to go. Here's to hoping America pulls out of this!

You have to hate our nation to believe those lies

You have to hate our nation to believe those lies

Do you even live in America? What's the capital of NY?

I love America, but I don't like where I think I see things heading. The parallel would be 1938 Weimar Germany.

Everything this and Obama's regime is about is throwing monkey wrenches and sand into the gears of America.

No coincidence, it's the same person running both and back for a 3rd term. Kind of a way to get around term limits.

They want to take her down. It's obvious.

Last edited:
Do you even live in America? What's the capital of NY?

I love America, but I don't like where I think I see things heading. The parallel would be 1938 Weimar Germany.

American courts all over the nation have declared you claims lies

You hate the American courts

The FBI HAS SAID ITS ALL LIES

You have to hate the entire security complex of this nation to believe those lies

Back