I will be gone for a while.

Hey, Soc, congrats on your dream come true! :room:
True love and romance are the best things in life. All I can offer you is this photo that came from a MySpace survey in which I scored Romantic Kisser on a kissing survey:

15333-16JH.jpg

Low IQ, go screw yourself! :burn:

Gonna be a small family gathering. We are wearing casual beach type clothes, no shoes, and a magistrate judge is conducting the ceremony. So no slight intended you overly sensitive man.

I did something similiar last year. My wife and I renewed our vows. Though we wore formal cloths and shoes (Esther looks stunning in her dress). Just as my luck would have it as we were starting the ceremonly a tornado went through town and the entire party had to go run to the basement. Though you know the old saying...you can't keep a good woman down (though many a man has tried!), my wife had eveyone back upstairs and in place moments after the tornado passed.

That was one lucky tornado. If it had screwed up my wifes plans it would have been in a world of trouble!!

Well we got married yesterday, at 11:30 a.m. We were married on this great dune in a very nice but completely non-religious ceremony. It was very nice though warm. We have been having temps in the 100's for the last few days, and though it was only in the low 80's with the sun beating down from overhead and reflecting up from the sand it was still plenty warm. I will post some pics as soon as we get them.

Back