‘I Won’t Be Used as a Guinea Pig for White People’

How many right wing tards won’t get the vaccine?

Calling it a plot to kill off cons

The evil assholes will probably try to shoot up vaccine sites to honnor their orange Putin lap dog

How many right wing tards won’t get the vaccine?

Calling it a plot to kill off cons

The evil assholes will probably try to shoot up vaccine sites to honnor their orange Putin lap dog

How many left wing cunts will take it because they can't do anything unless an "expert" tells to do it. How much you want to bet you fascist fucks try and force everyone in America to get one! This is going to help us see you cunts for what you really are.

Last edited:
Guess who is going to die after most people are vaccinated?

The people who refuse vaccination

Right wing nut bags

The black population will see people they trust get publicaly vaccinated and will change their minds

It will be more reason idiot cons won’t do it

Republican voters don’t like expertise

They go by gut

Uneducated fox massaged bloated by alcohol and gluttony guts

Guess who is going to die after most people are vaccinated?

The people who refuse vaccination

Right wing nut bags

The black population will see people they trust get publicaly vaccinated and will change their minds

It will be more reason idiot cons won’t do it

ok, Tuskegee airmen science.

Right I don't understand whining and bitching.

I know about it and....?

Wow. I really have to explain a simple concept in simple English to you?

First, notice that this is in a conspiracy forum? One woman thinks they will do something to the Black Americans like they did in the Tuskegee experiment.

Is that simple enough or should you go back to your mommy and have it explained to you?

Wow. I really have to explain a simple concept in simple English to you?

First, notice that this is in a conspiracy forum? One woman thinks they will do something to the Black Americans like they did in the Tuskegee experiment.

Is that simple enough or should you go back to your mommy and have it explained to you?

She doesn't want to take the vaccine. Who gives a fuck? We have to have a story about it? Fucking idiots

She doesn't want to take the vaccine. Who gives a fuck? We have to have a story about it? Fucking idiots

JPP Trump supporting posters said they wouldn't take vaccine either and posted stories about it. Did they also whine and bitch?

I don't care if she is white, brown, yellow, black or fucking green. What difference does it make, anyway? If she doesn't want it, she doesn't have to take it. It's a free country, isn't it (at least for a month)?

I don't care if she is white, brown, yellow, black or fucking green. What difference does it make, anyway? If she doesn't want it, she doesn't have to take it. It's a free country, isn't it (at least for a month)?

Exactly!!!!! Nobody give a fuck. Why do we need this screeching idiot in the NYT. Oh wait...its the NYT. Never mind.

We better enjoy our last few weeks of freedom.

Yeah. No clue why Yakuda is shitting in his pants over this? It's ONE woman who has a conspiracy theory. Sounds familiar?

Back