I'd like to THANK Blue Team for Smashing the Evil Trumptopians here at JPP.

Jack

Verified User
A 'Shout Out' to our Front Line Warriors:

archives.
Centerleftfl.
CharacterAssasin.
Cinnabar.
domer76.
floridafan.
Gonzomin.
Jarod.
Katzgar.
Micawber.
reagansghost.
Trumpet.
... to name a few.

archives.
Centerleftfl.
CharacterAssasin.
Cinnabar.
domer76.
floridafan.
Gonzomin.
Jarod.
Katzgar.
Micawber.
reagansghost.
Trumpet.
... to name a few.

Wouldn't it be more entertaining if trump wins? Think of all the pundits that looked like they just ate a lemon four years ago. Can't you imagine the riots and looting? If Biden wins it'll just be ho hum.

Wouldn't it be more entertaining if trump wins? Think of all the pundits that looked like they just ate a lemon four years ago. Can't you imagine the riots and looting? If Biden wins it'll just be ho hum.

No. The sake of the Republic and the Free World are at stake.

Lefty Lie

I haven't interacted with all of these people but the ones I have seem like your average everyday brain dead leftist. One of these clowns anytime you say anything he doesn't agree with he calls you a drug addict.

So far on this forum out of the several that I post on it has probably the most erratic nonsensical lefties I think this is where they go when they get rejected or banned from other forums.

Last edited:
I haven't interacted with all of these people but the ones I have seem like your average everyday brain dead leftist. One of these clowns anytime you say anything he doesn't agree with he calls you a drug addict.

So far on this forum out of the several that I post on it has probably the most erratic nonsensical lefties I think this is where they go when they get rejected or banned from other forums.

I dont post anywhere else but I dont noticed that much difference in the low quality lies that lefties tell here and what I see online and from MSM generally. I find the low quality of the lies I get told to be personally insulting.

I dont post anywhere else but I dont noticed that much difference in the low quality lies that lefties tell here and what I see online and from MSM generally. I find the low quality of the lies I get told to be personally insulting.

The ones here seem more pathetic than other forums

archives.
Centerleftfl.
CharacterAssasin.
Cinnabar.
domer76.
floridafan.
Gonzomin.
Jarod.
Katzgar.
Micawber.
reagansghost.
Trumpet.
... to name a few.
Wow, there's going to be some hurt feelings....especially since you included ones MIA...over the Leaders of the Pack:laugh:

Jack is cool. The OP was obviously meant to be sarcastic. Not only are some MIA.but that's a list of the most mindless posters on the forum.

Last edited:

archives.
Centerleftfl.
CharacterAssasin.
Cinnabar.
domer76.
floridafan.
Gonzomin.
Jarod.
Katzgar.
Micawber.
reagansghost.
Trumpet.
... to name a few.

A quick look at that list finds seven that have me on ignore. Can you explain how hiding after being embarrassed is being a front line warrior? Looks to me like they've retreated from fear.

Jack is cool. The OP was obviously meant to be sarcastic. Not only are some MIA.but that's a list of the most mindless posters on the forum.

Seven of those front line WARRIORS have me on ignore after they were completely and utterly embarrassed.

None of them are MIA. With as many socks as they have, rest assured they're all still here in some form or fashion.

Seven of those front line WARRIORS have me on ignore after they were completely and utterly embarrassed.

None of them are MIA. With as many socks as they have, rest assured they're all still here in some form or fashion.

Regardless, the OP was definitely tongue in cheek. Jack was ridiculing those he mentioned. He's subtle like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post

archives.
Centerleftfl.
CharacterAssasin.
Cinnabar.
domer76.
floridafan.
Gonzomin.
Jarod.
Katzgar.
Micawber.
reagansghost.
Trumpet.
... to name a few.

looks like my ignore list.....must be why I wasn't smashed.....

Wow, there's going to be some hurt feelings....especially since you included ones MIA...over the Leaders of the Pack:laugh:

I was unable to remember all the Good People that were responsible for educating the JPP Bluntskulls. Watching these modern day 'Sons of Liberty' save the Republic from the Forces of Evil has reaffirmed my Faith in America and the American Way.

Back