If Americans Want Liberalism, where is far left Nancy Pelosi of San Fran?

TheDanold

Unimatrix
She is the Dems leader, she would be the new speaker, why have we heard virtually nothing from her in the last month before this election?
The Dem party realizes the obvious, which is that America is not interested in electing left-wing Liberals to power, so they get her to clam up and be invisible.
Seems to be working though...

Conservative Newt was all over the place speaking plenty before the 1994 election, where is Nancy?

Obviously she is staying hidden or speaking only in liberal corners of the US. They (far left) don't want the truth of who would be in charge to be known. I will say you are correct on this one dano.

Conservative Newt was all over the place speaking plenty before the 1994 election, where is Nancy?

-HOUSE: Pelosi hits Eastern Seaboard to stump for 6 Democratic ...
San Francisco Chronicle, USA - Nov. 6

-Bush, Pelosi spend final days stumping - Herald News Daily

-Pelosi annouces Democrats 100-hour agenda: Stem cell research, minimum wage, lobbying reform, paygo rules -- Washington Post - Oct. 6

-HOUSE: Pelosi hits Eastern Seaboard to stump for 6 Democratic ...
San Francisco Chronicle, USA - Nov. 6

-Bush, Pelosi spend final days stumping - Herald News Daily

-Pelosi annouces Democrats 100-hour agenda: Stem cell research, minimum wage, lobbying reform, paygo rules -- Washington Post - Oct. 6

Ohh It looks like Dano got some bad talking points from rush. Dano you really ought to have some other "news" sources.

she's in Connecticut campaigning...

The California Democrat is poised to become the next speaker if her party wins control of Congress Tuesday. And that explains why she came to Connecticut Sunday to rally supporters of Democratic congressional challengers Chris Murphy, Joe Courtney and Diane Farrell.

http://www.courant.com/news/politics...lines-politics

DANOWNED.... :clink:

:cheer:yaaaayyyy DANOWNED!!! :cheer:

Leaning gets it right - she is in a Liberal small-media market corner of the US where she has no chance of harming the Dem candidates.

she's in Connecticut campaigning...

The California Democrat is poised to become the next speaker if her party wins control of Congress Tuesday. And that explains why she came to Connecticut Sunday to rally supporters of Democratic congressional challengers Chris Murphy, Joe Courtney and Diane Farrell.

http://www.courant.com/news/politic...06,0,5589169.story?coll=hc-headlines-politics

Another Glowing Example of The Danold's Billiant Intellect! If only every poster here could be as smart, quick, bright and knowledgable as The Danold what a ignorant board this would be.

Another Glowing Example of The Danold's Billiant Intellect! If only every poster here could be as smart, quick, bright and knowledgable as The Danold what a ignorant board this would be.
You misspelled 'brilliant' and 'knowledgeable'...normally I don't care about spelling, but that is pretty funny for a guy who lectures me about the words...

Nancy needs to retire...

She is the Dems leader, she would be the new speaker, why have we heard virtually nothing from her in the last month before this election?
The Dem party realizes the obvious, which is that America is not interested in electing left-wing Liberals to power, so they get her to clam up and be invisible.
Seems to be working though...

She only speaks for Nancy...anything to get elected...California needs to wake up...before the mass Exodus leaves only the Mexican Inquisition...:cof1:

You misspelled 'brilliant' and 'knowledgeable'...normally I don't care about spelling, but that is pretty funny for a guy who lectures me about the words...

Those who have been shown by me to be both wrong and logically incoherent usually jump all over my spelling--so you're in obtuse company.

Those who have been shown by me to be both wrong and logically incoherent usually jump all over my spelling--so you're in obtuse company.
Well it's not like your smart enough to attempt to refute any of my points like Duhla or cypriss. All you do is make up some bullshit about me not being right without anything to back it up.
You are a pathetic brainless Dem party cretin. Do you really think America would warm to a San Fran Liberal coming into power?

Well it's not like your smart enough to attempt to refute any of my points like Duhla or cypriss. All you do is make up some bullshit about me not being right without anything to back it up.
You are a pathetic brainless Dem party cretin. Do you really think America would warm to a San Fran Liberal coming into power?

I really don't know that a "San Fran Liberal" is any different from any other liberal. But perhaps in your spare time you can delineate those spectacular things that designate just such a person and how specifically those qualities differ from those of most other liberals. As to the rest of this blather all I can say is: Really this from the brilliant poster who immediately began referring to me as Praktosh. I don't know if there is anything worse than name-calling. But that is certainly the gutter you dwell in. If showing you completely wrong on two issues isn't refuting your points I don't what is.

Back