If homosexuality is genetic

I don't ignore them either. But it can't be both can it?

If they choose why should we accomodate?

That is why they make the argument that it isn't a choice.

But then that gets us back to the genetic thingy. Which makes them an abomination of nature.

I guess you are a "moderate" on the issue ;)

I guess I don't try and determine whether it is choice or not for all homosexuals based on the statements of a select few.

I guess i believe those (like my sister) who swear they have been gay their entire lives.

I guess I don't try and determine whether it is choice or not for all homosexuals based on the statements of a select few.

I guess i believe those (like my sister) who swear they have been gay their entire lives.

That is sort of a silly statement don't you think? Did she come out if the womb queer?

I am sure you love her dearly and she is a fine woman.

That is sort of a silly statement don't you think? Did she come out if the womb queer?

I am sure you love her dearly and she is a fine woman.

No, that is not a silly statement at all. She simply has never seen men as attractive, either sexually or emotionally. I don't know if she was born gay or it developed so early she never knew anything else. I don't think it matters either way.

Poor Granule...digging himself into another big hole...

I'll bet his parents wish they'd been gay and never gave birth to him.

No, that is not a silly statement at all. She simply has never seen men as attractive, either sexually or emotionally. I don't know if she was born gay or it developed so early she never knew anything else. I don't think it matters either way.

Actually it does matter. You see the queer lobby needs people to believe it isn't a choice because, well what sane person would choose such a noxious lifestyle?

But I am sure she is a nice lady

Actually it does matter. You see the queer lobby needs people to believe it isn't a choice because, well what sane person would choose such a noxious lifestyle?

But I am sure she is a nice lady

So you have determined that it is, in fact, a choice for everyone? Can I ask how you made such a determination?

Human nomadic tribe monkey people - circa 2 million years ago:
  • Women and Man have sex and have 10 offspring
  • 1 offspring is gay, and is less interested in competing for female affection with their tribe, not fighting the alpha males, just chillin and eating bananas.
  • Has lots of free time on his hand, maybe has some casual human ape bum sex, but is kinda just chillaxing through life.
  • Instead of always looking over it's shoulder to see if he's about to about to get fanged in the neck, helps to raise the new offspring, other monkey males not threatened that gay monkey male is going to have monkey sex with their monkey wives.
  • With more bodies to raise the new offspring (cause the alphas wont do jack shit, they just hang around and either sleep eat or have monkey sex), the tribe is more successful, and is able to rear more monkey children to adulthood.
  • Thus the gay gene had a collective evolutionary benefit, even though the specific genes of that specific gay monkey may not be passed on.
  • The maternal monkeys that carry the secret gay gene to implant into their monkey babies will end up with a more succesful monkey tribe, and have a greater success at perpetuating the species.
  • It thus becomes an evolutionary benefit to carry this secret gay gene to implant into the fetus monkey brain.
Classic evolution.

P.S. this is a real theory. I didn't make it up.

Can I ask how you made such a determination?

because he chooses to act straight. he's a closet case and he thinks the way he feels is the same for everyone.

It's the same with all those pastors that are toe tapping in the rest stops. In their mind their gay urges is something to be suppressed, and they try and have a normal life and marry a woman. They try to push their evil gay thoughts to the back of their brain and then assume that's just how it is for everyone.

Ask, why are they SO confident it's a choice? The answer is obvious. They are actively choosing to ignore their same sex attraction. People like ILA are very familiar with going through life and "choosing" a sexual orientation.

because he chooses to act straight. he's a closet case and he thinks the way he feels is the same for everyone.

It's the same with all those pastors that are toe tapping in the rest stops. In their mind their gay urges is something to be suppressed, and they try and have a normal life and marry a woman. They try to push their evil gay thoughts to the back of their brain and then assume that's just how it is for everyone.

Ask, why are they SO confident it's a choice? The answer is obvious. They are actively choosing to ignore their same sex attraction. People like ILA are very familiar with going through life and "choosing" a sexual orientation.

Using that logic, Desh is a closet conservative. It a position lacking in originality and is designed to try to stifle debate.

It is no different than people calling you a racist for supporting Zimmerman

How about that, you are no different than Desh?

• 1 offspring is gay, and is less interested in competing for female affection with their tribe, not fighting the alpha males, just chillin and eating bananas.
  • Has lots of free time on his hand, maybe has some casual human ape bum sex, but is kinda just chillaxing through life.
  • Instead of always looking over it's shoulder to see if he's about to about to get fanged in the neck, helps to raise the new offspring, other monkey males not threatened that gay monkey male is going to have monkey sex with their monkey wives.
  • With more bodies to raise the new offspring (cause the alphas wont do jack shit, they just hang around and either sleep eat or have monkey sex), the tribe is more successful, and is able to rear more monkey children to adulthood.
  • Thus the gay gene had a collective evolutionary benefit, even though the specific genes of that specific gay monkey may not be passed on.
  • The maternal monkeys that carry the secret gay gene to implant into their monkey babies will end up with a more succesful monkey tribe, and have a greater success at perpetuating the species.
  • It thus becomes an evolutionary benefit to carry this secret gay gene to implant into the fetus monkey brain.
Classic evolution.

So what you are saying is that AIDS really did come from the monkeys?

Classic evolution.

Animals usually engage in homosexual behavior only when crowded, deprived of normal heterosexual contact, or otherwise subjected to stress.

Back