If love is real, prove it

you don't have the synapses to understand love

You are a sociopath

its like asking a metal detector to find sushi

to you LOVE does not exist

its your sentence for being written by a programmer who isn't a full human being and has a sociopathic brain

Putin picks sociopaths to do his programming

people with fully functioning brains dont as readily preform evil tasks for money

You can't really PROVE something that's in your heart. You can FEEL love or be IN love, but it's not a tangible, physical thing. I can tell you that I love my sister, brother and our two cats in our household (I do) but it's something you have to take my word for. And love can mean different things to each individual. I believe love can't be proven, but it can be felt. Therefore, I believe love IS real if you do feel it in your heart.

yet you side with the sociopathic party

The psycho sure took this thread off it's rails:rolleyes:

Sometimes you don't know what love is until it's gone.

You are a sociopath

its your sentence for being written by a programmer who isn't a full human being and has a sociopathic brain

people with fully functioning brains dont as readily preform evil tasks for money

Actually sushi has been found to have heavy metal in it .....

You are a sociopath

You call everyone you don't like a sociopath. Think about that.

The psycho sure took this thread off it's rails:rolleyes:

Sometimes you don't know what love is until it's gone.

What is love

Baby don't hurt me

As evince comes barreling in from the left field......boom, fart, burp... Holy shit people she is a coming....

Back