If money was no object....

Did he live on the coast? Got friends who are in the habit of running beaches and fishing the surf. They can’t keep bottoms in their trucks. I’ve done better over the years with mine. Floorboards staying in tact so far.

Didn't live on the coast but traveled there to fish several times a year. He also had a boat he was on as often as he could be, worked outside in the dirt all the time at his job, hunted in the winters a few days a week, etc. and never cleaned his vehicles inside or out.

We only buy American, made in America by well paid Americans. We already have top of the line, but I would maybe check where some of the Caddies and Lincolns are made.

See here, we are 85 and that dropped from 90 a few years ago.

https://american.edu/kogod/research/autoindex/index.cfm

"There is no need to sally forth, for it remains true that those things which make us human are, curiously enough, always close at hand. Resolve, then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tiny blasts of tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us." Pogo

@darksoul:
"Chics like comfort. When I traded in my 08 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer for a Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland in '12 my wife complained for at least three years that it wasn't as quiet and didn't ride as plush."

Heads up for you, buddy. Not all women are pampered b----s. Just saying. :)

:nono:

The correct term is "pampered princess". She is worth every penny.

Back