If the Democratic coup succeeds,

Look, you are the worst troll on the forum. Everyone hates you. All you do is make personal attacks.
giphy.gif

Wondering how the brandon democrats feel after they have been screwed by the DEMOCRACY police in the democrat party?

So explain your reasoning.
Are you denying that ' The Americas' are the entire continent and that the USA is simply a part of it ?

As citizens of other parts of the Americas say- ' you are NOT America- you are the USA ' Wanna argue ?
Semantics games won't work, Moonbat.

It’s quite interesting, the language she chooses. They are interested not only in ‘removing the president’, but ‘removing the whole ticket’—irrevocable proof that we’re witnessing an ongoing coup.

But if the Democrat elites don’t want Kamala, then who is it even pushing her to begin with? It’s hard to say, though there’s whispers that she’s the in-house Clinton family pick, while the Obama family—Dons of the Chicago political mafia—are against her, evidenced by the fact that Barrack’s only official message thus far prominently omitted mentioning Kamala and instead stated he looks forward to a newly chosen Democratic candidate.

I very much doubt it....it is clear to me that the CIA......the people who run American.....have picked Harris.

He clearly is not a US resident or citizen.
Are you going to support Harris now, loser- or are you going to stfu ?

P.S.- as for my personal details...............you will never know. The Internet is anonymous and international.

Back