If the Zelenskies use US long range missiles inside Russia- where will the Russian nuke first ?

Seriously- I'm bored with watching you making a fool of yourself.

Israel-has-no-history.jpg
Israel exists and Palestine never has.

Well, trump has another four months to be proven right. It has not happened yet, but the future is unknown.

Biden has proven to be very good at "slicing the salami." Each step is so minor that Putin would seem silly in reacting to it, but in total Ukraine has been well supplied to defend itself. Simply put, Biden has finesse where trump does not even know the meaning of the word.
the whole ukrainian conquest project is retardation based.

neocons doing their same dumb neocon shit.

:truestory:

I continue to spect that the Russians told the children of Washington that if they even use Storm Shadows then they can say goodbye to a few satellites.....which will cripple their warfighting ability. ...which is not too good to start with.

Running around the world abusing everyone, to include your own citizens, is not a successful strategy the American Empire is about to learn.

The hard way.

The hope is that the American Empire can get dead while allowing humanity on the planet to survive.

Things dont look particularly good at the moment.

I do not usually defend trump, but it is a little silly to call him a Neo-Con.
trump isn't a neocon.

the ukraine war is an idiot neocon project.

the Dems are all neocons now.

so much so that bush and cheney are Dems too now.. you're on whichever side of history includes bush and Cheney.

way to go, fucksticks.

Back