If you had a tatto

USF: "I already have several.
1 - Upper body or arms
1a - Many different reasons (like the design - remembrance of something that occurred - etc.)
2 - Not removed; but maybe covered up by a different one."

USF jumps in and claims "I have tattoos!" When challenged, shrinks and crawls away. (this is Sad)

Where is he cowering? I do not see that at all.

He's bragged about all his tattoos, then when asked, becomes silent. He started off by telling us he was a 'Badass' and could kick the ass of 'Yurt' and 'Jade Dragon' with one hand tied behind his back and only wearing a ball-gage in his mouth. When challenged ... he STFU.
That's called 'COWERING'.

He's bragged about all his tattoos, then when asked, becomes silent. He started off by telling us he was a 'Badass' and could kick the ass of 'Yurt' and 'Jade Dragon' with one hand tied behind his back and only wearing a ball-gage in his mouth. When challenged ... he STFU.

Some tattoos are private for a reason. Not all tattoos are for public viewing, and before you turn this into something homoerotic, I am talking about tattoos that commemorate a loved one or an event in ones life.

Some tattoos are private for a reason. Not all tattoos are for public viewing, and before you turn this into something homoerotic, I am talking about tattoos that commemorate a loved one or an event in ones life.

Yes. Your chest tattoo of the tragic events of the S.S. Minnow and how it was lost at sea are still remember to this day.

Back