If you voted for Bush Twice.....

I was talking to mainwuss, USC is against dems and repubs he's not a partisan hack. I know better than to insul Queen Duhla the empress of the feminine thorwn.
USC good for you joining the millionaires club

I was talking to mainwuss, USC is against dems and repubs he's not a partisan hack. I know better than to insul Queen Duhla the empress of the feminine thorwn.
USC good for you joining the millionaires club

I will not be joining any club of pricks thank you :D
My goal is to just be secure and comfortable finiancially. I have no desire to be rich just to be rich. I have mixed views on my growing money, I feel I am taking something for nothing....
I have had to hang around with the eilte rich before because of job duties, no thanks, those people are too phoney and plastic. All they can see is their own little world, and that is all they care about.

Give me the down to earth working folks any day.
I would much rather help a friend mow hay or work on his tractor than hang out doing nothing in country clubs and such.

that's not a problem you have a lot of class it's just all low.
to imply someone is phony or plastic because they are rich is assinine.
So mow away country boy, a lot of uneducated people are uncomfortable around people of means. Your not alone.:clink:

Educated has little to do with the top 1%, being born into money is the most important factor for those at the top.

Check the stats.

So why do I expect to be a millionaire in a few years ?

I will just keep grinnin Spin, you just keep showing your butt.

You just proved my point jackass.
Even an uneducated formerly laid off programmer can easily become a millionaire after his wife fleeces him.
Now how hard is it again in this economy when non college educated people can easily become millionaires without a lot of faith in the american economy. LOFL:tongout:

Made you point ? I thought your point was that it took an education ...sigh...
How much is it really worth though if you lose yourself in the pursuit of wealth ? But then maybe it is all you have ever had....

Well going to help a friend work on his tractor.

The tax cuts were most certainly a good thing... in the short term. But they are unsustainable without subsequent spending cuts (or at a minimum no further increases).

Back