If You Were Duped On Biden’s Cognitive Decline, You’re Too Dumb To Be A Journalist

There is no proof on his mental decline.
iu

Biden is probably just taking a cue from another prominent Democratic Party associate, Vincent 'The Chin' Gigante. With all the RICO violations he faces along with a lot of the other Party leadership, DA's, judges, etc., he needs a cover, hence having a friendly judge in the Party's pocket declare him mentally incompetent' in an earlier case as a convenient cover. If all goes well and the Democrats succeed in stealing this election, he will suddenly be 'cured' and be seen peddling some new 'miracle drug' swindle on late night TV infomercials.

Biden is probably just taking a cue from another prominent Democratic Party associate, Vincent 'The Chin' Gigante. With all the RICO violations he faces along with a lot of the other Party leadership, DA's, judges, etc., he needs a cover, hence having a friendly judge in the Party's pocket declare him mentally incompetent' in an earlier case as a convenient cover. If all goes well and the Democrats succeed in stealing this election, he will suddenly be 'cured' and be seen peddling some new 'miracle drug' swindle on late night TV infomercials.
Vincent Gigante died 20 years ago.

You should not be commenting about cognitive decline.

Ah, you think I said he was alive? You really like strawmen. Biden knows who he was, he's a role model for him.
What I think is...that you do not know how to write properly.

When you use pronouns that may be ambiguous, you really should make them less ambiguous...which you did not do.

If you are going to use that strawman defense as often as it seems you will...you are going to become a laughing stock sooner than I expect...and I expect that to be very soon.

By the way...how do you KNOW Joe Biden knows who Gigante was? Or is that just a blind guess on your part?

Did anyone watch Joe yesterday? I
hope They don't let him watch the video of that... Although it's pretty much impossible to humiliate him anymore than they already have..

What I think is...that you do not know how to write properly.

When you use pronouns that may be ambiguous, you really should make them less ambiguous...which you did not do.

If you are going to use that strawman defense as often as it seems you will...you are going to become a laughing stock sooner than I expect...and I expect that to be very soon.

By the way...how do you KNOW Joe Biden knows who Gigante was? Or is that just a blind guess on your part?

It's not a 'defense', just a fact.

You think Biden isn't old enough to know a prominent Democrat fixer in NYC? Speaking of laughing stocks ... You apparently think Biden is only 20 years old ...

It's not a 'defense', just a fact.

You think Biden isn't old enough to know a prominent Democrat fixer in NYC? Speaking of laughing stocks ... You apparently think Biden is only 20 years old ...
Strawman. I did not say that Joe Biden isn't old enough to know blah, blah, blah. I also did not say that Joe Biden did not know of Gigante.

I merely asked two questions...neither of which you have answered.

Strawman. I did not say that Joe Biden isn't old enough to know blah, blah, blah. I also did not say that Joe Biden did not know of Gigante

lol it was that ambiguous statement you've already forgot, about Gigante being dead for 20 years and claiming Biden never heard of him, speaking of mental decline.

I merely asked two questions...neither of which you have answered.

You asked questions? That's cute.

lol it was that ambiguous statement you've already forgot, about Gigante being dead for 20 years and claiming Biden never heard of him, speaking of mental decline.

Young man, what I said about Joe Biden and Vincent Gigante was: "By the way...how do you KNOW Joe Biden knows who Gigante was? Or is that just a blind guess on your part?"

At no point did I claim that Biden never heard of him.

I have no idea of whether Joe Biden knows who he was...and neither do you.

I was merely trying to establish how you know that Joe Biden does know.

You asked questions? That's cute.
Thank you.

Young man, what I said about Joe Biden and Vincent Gigante was: "By the way...how do you KNOW Joe Biden knows who Gigante was? Or is that just a blind guess on your part?"

At no point did I claim that Biden never heard of him.

I have no idea of whether Joe Biden knows who he was...and neither do you.

I was merely trying to establish how you know that Joe Biden does know.

Thank you.

So no, you were just playing "I Touched You Last!!!", with no real content as usual. Okay.

Back