If You Were Duped On Biden’s Cognitive Decline, You’re Too Dumb To Be A Journalist

So no, you were just playing "I Touched You Last!!!", with no real content as usual. Okay.
Not playing "I Touched You Last" or anything else.

You said I said something...and I showed I did not.

I also am showing that you are the kind of poster who never acknowledges mistakes.

As with almost every debate forum, we have plenty of that kind. You are not going to stand out.

Not playing "I Touched You Last" or anything else.

You said I said something...and I showed I did not.

I also am showing that you are the kind of poster who never acknowledges mistakes.

As with almost every debate forum, we have plenty of that kind. You are not going to stand out.

lol I see you're already jealous and rather stupid, so don't worry, you'll find some other person who will take you seriously, so keep trying.

lol I see you're already jealous and rather stupid, so don't worry, you'll find some other person who will take you seriously, so keep trying.
Oh, no. More verbal battling.

Poor you.

The thought of me being jealous of you is an absurdity. I'd sooner be jealous of a full old west spittoon.

And I am far from stupid.

But I am enjoying this.

Ah, you think I said he was alive? You really like strawmen. Biden knows who he was, he's a role model for him.
Biden knows who he was I’m sure. Me? I’m more worried about the guy who doesn’t know the last name of his opponent. Or the guy who can’t remember who he rode a helicopter with. Or the guy who thinks Robert E. Lee was Scottish. And that dude is still in the race. But that’s just me. Maybe you think dumb is cool.

Joe Biden got old. As we get old...we all "decline" cognitively. He still would have been a MUCH better choice over Trump in this next election.
If you voted for Biden, the vote was for his puppet masters. He has NEVER been in control. He was compromised from the start. His puppet masters lied for him and protected him. The leftists such as yourself are severely Mass Formated and brainwashed by the DNC media complex.

If you voted for Biden, the vote was for his puppet masters. He has NEVER been in control. He was compromised from the start. His puppet masters lied for him and protected him. The leftists such as yourself are severely Mass Formated and brainwashed by the DNC media complex.
Thank you for sharing your delusion.

It is interesting.

Got any new ones?

If you voted for Trump, you are a fascist.

If you voted for Trump, you are a fascist.
That certainly proves that you do not understand what fascism is. I'll throw out one simple pointer to showcase your ignorance. Under fascism the government controls and heavily regulates industry and gives mandates to all means of production. Donald Trump does just the opposite.
You are not too bright.

That certainly proves that you do not understand what fascism is. I'll throw out one simple pointer to showcase your ignorance. Under fascism the government controls and heavily regulates industry and gives mandates to all means of production. Donald Trump does just the opposite.
You are not too bright.
Where did that definition of fascism come from? Not the accepted definition.

By the way, I am much smarter than you. Debate me rather than write insults, ok?

You are not too bright.

fascism​

noun

fas·cism ˈfa-ˌshi-zəm
also ˈfa-ˌsi-

Synonyms of fascism
often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

The words fascism and fascist have long been associated with the Fascisti of Benito Mussolini and the fasces, the bundle of rods with an ax among them, which the Fascisti used as a symbol of the Italian people united and obedient to the single authority of the state.

fascism​

noun

fas·cism ˈfa-ˌshi-zəm
also ˈfa-ˌsi-

Synonyms of fascism
often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

So, that's not Trump. Maybe it is in your imagination but not in reality.

So, that's not Trump. Maybe it is in your imagination but not in reality.

What does fascism mean?​

Many experts agree that fascism is a mass political movement that emphasizes extreme nationalism, militarism, and the supremacy of the nation over the individual. This model of government stands in contrast to liberal democracies that support individual rights, competitive elections, and political dissent.

In many ways, fascist regimes are revolutionary in nature. They advocate for the overthrow of existing systems of government and the persecution of political enemies. However, such regimes are also highly conservative in their championing of traditional values.

And although fascist leaders typically claim to support the everyman, in reality, their regimes often align with powerful business interests.

What does fascism mean?​

Many experts agree that fascism is a mass political movement that emphasizes extreme nationalism, militarism, and the supremacy of the nation over the individual. This model of government stands in contrast to liberal democracies that support individual rights, competitive elections, and political dissent.

In many ways, fascist regimes are revolutionary in nature. They advocate for the overthrow of existing systems of government and the persecution of political enemies. However, such regimes are also highly conservative in their championing of traditional values.

And although fascist leaders typically claim to support the everyman, in reality, their regimes often align with powerful business interests.
Take a look at the Obama and Biden administrations and tell me they haven't done those things. Trump has not.

Generally speaking we dont have journalists anymore...they became propagandists for the Regime....Mind Molders......Brainwashers.

Then give me an example.

Trump actually tried to overthrow the government on Jan. 6.
That is a lie. He was contesting the election for alleged voter fraud.

I'll give you one example from the Obama administration...... Solyndra.

Back