Illuminati Satanists

Shhh. Don't get excited. He also thinks that if somebody is Jewish and gets elected to any office whatsoever they are a "Noahide" and part of a worldwide conspiracy to make us their slaves. While in another thread he will admit that these people are exceedingly rare among that religion, somehow only noahides get elected to office.

Yes, he does seem to be a little paranoid. Maybe too much weed?

The thing about the eagle, in Rome it was the personal symbol of the Julii clan, not a symbol of Rome, which was Romulus suckling from a wolf...

I wonder if there is any money to be made making up these conspiracy theories....

Yes, he does seem to be a little paranoid. Maybe too much weed?

The thing about the eagle, in Rome it was the personal symbol of the Julii clan, not a symbol of Rome, which was Romulus suckling from a wolf...

I wonder if there is any money to be made making up these conspiracy theories....
Only if you write books about it.

Shhh. Don't get excited. He also thinks that if somebody is Jewish and gets elected to any office whatsoever they are a "Noahide" and part of a worldwide conspiracy to make us their slaves. While in another thread he will admit that these people are exceedingly rare among that religion, somehow only noahides get elected to office.

Surely damo, being educated and all, you're aware of the concept of Dhimmi in islam, a people subjugated by islam, allowed to exist, but not allowed openly express other religious ideas, taxed, and officially subordinate in social and legal status. There is a similar concept in judaism. It's called being a noahide. It's part of the talmud, an authoritative document in Rabbinic Judaism.

Last edited:
a people subjugated by islam, allowed to exist, but not allowed openly express other religious ideas, taxed, and officially subordinate in social and legal status. There is a similar concept in judaism. It's called being a noahide. It's part of the talmud, an authoritative document in Rabbinic Judaism.

All religions are opposed to their people expressing other ideas (heresy anyone), tithe and create a social hierarchy.

Granted religion is an insidious mental and social disease, no-one recognises this more than me. But you are flapping over nothing, there is no global conspiracy, the age of enlightenment has scuppered any Orwellian ideas religion might have.

Surely damo, being educated and all, you're aware of the concept of Dhimmi in islam, a people subjugated by islam, allowed to exist, but not allowed openly express other religious ideas, taxed, and officially subordinate in social and legal status. There is a similar concept in judaism. It's called being a noahide. It's part of the talmud, an authoritative document in Rabbinic Judaism.
It is and has been agreed by you that only a minority of Jews take such a position, yet somehow if they are of Jewish descent and are elected to office they all (those elected) are of that minority of Jews. It's rubbish, it doesn't follow logically.

If they are Jewish descedents, converted christians, eat pork, love America and all the apple pie that they can eat, celebrate Christmas, never thought of Israel as "home" and don't think they are blessed particularly more than any other christian... Then they get elected they are planning "Olam Ha Ba" suddenly and all because their last name ends with "berg". At least by your posts it is clear that you believe it. "Look how many are in our government!" You scream as you judge them all to be part of his tiny minority of one of the smallest of minorities on the planet. It is statistically impossible that every Jew elected to office is part of this huge-assed conspiracy to turn the world over to slavery.

It is and has been agreed by you that only a minority of Jews take such a position, yet somehow if they are of Jewish descent and are elected to office they all (those elected) are of that minority of Jews. It's rubbish, it doesn't follow logically.

If they are Jewish descedents, converted christians, eat pork, love America and all the apple pie that they can eat, celebrate Christmas, never thought of Israel as "home" and don't think they are blessed particularly more than any other christian... Then they get elected they are planning "Olam Ha Ba" suddenly and all because their last name ends with "berg". At least by your posts it is clear that you believe it. "Look how many are in our government!" You scream as you judge them all to be part of his tiny minority of one of the smallest of minorities on the planet. It is statistically impossible that every Jew elected to office is part of this huge-assed conspiracy to turn the world over to slavery.

I never said it had anything to do with elections. you're off your rocker, daddy-o.

And you know what they say, "There's lies, there's damn lies, and then there's statistics.":)

A) Noahides are NOT jews. That's the point.

b) One doesn't have to hold elected office to have power.

Besides these two shot gun blasts of derivativeness, do you have anything meaningful?
I pointed out that you think they are all part of the conspiracy. Or do you only read one out of three posts or some such random number? All of that which I posted can apply to those who also have power unelected as well.

I pointed out that you think they are all part of the conspiracy. Or do you only read one out of three posts or some such random number? All of that which I posted can apply to those who also have power unelected as well.

Only if you consider people with a common theocratic vision and a plan to carry it out "conspirators".

Only if you consider people with a common theocratic vision and a plan to carry it out "conspirators".
Which clearly points out you didn't read the posts.

I described a person whose only connection to religious jews was "berg" at the end of their name. There are many such people in the US currently. The assumption that because they are a descedent of a Jew they worship the same way is inane. And, as you have actually stated in other posts, even among the religious these people are in an extreme minority. The assumption that any person who is a Jew is part of this conspiracy is inane.

Which clearly points out you didn't read the posts.

I described a person whose only connection to religious jews was "berg" at the end of their name. There are many such people in the US currently. The assumption that because they are a descedent of a Jew they worship the same way is inane. And, as you have actually stated in other posts, even among the religious these people are in an extreme minority. The assumption that any person who is a Jew is part of this conspiracy is inane.

The movement is there. i'm not saying 'every jew is a part of it'. simmer down, chicken little. I too am confident that the relative powerlessness of jews as a people would make any scheme of theirs impossible.

Psych. I lied.

Last edited:
Back