I’m 22 & stuck in the body of an 8-year-old – only creeps want to date me

The Anonymous

Bag On My Head
iu

shauna-rae-851.jpg

One 22-year-old woman has spoken out about the struggles she faces after a rare disease has left her stuck in the body of an eight-year-old girl for life.

Shauna Rae developed a rare form of brain cancer when she was just six months old and underwent chemotherapy that stunted her growth.

Shauna now stands at three-foot 10, the average height of an eight-year-old girl.

In her TLC documentary “I am Shauna Rae” she reveals the difficulties associated with her youthful appearance including finding it hard to date, and going to bars, as everyone thinks she is a child.

In the trailer for the show, Shauna introduces herself saying: “If you were to look at me, you would think I’m just a normal little girl, doing normal little girl things with my fun, crazy family.”

Adding: “But the truth is I’m not a little girl. I’m a woman, a 22-year-old woman stuck in the body of an eight-year-old.”

The show, which premieres on January 11th 2022, shows Shauna facing issues trying to do normal things that a 22-year-old woman does in everyday life.

https://nypost.com/2021/12/17/im-22-stuck-in-the-body-of-an-8-year-old-only-creeps-want-to-date-me/

I once knew a girl like that. I almost went to ask her where her parents were since she seemed lost. I realized she was an adult. Whew! Close call.

That girl hs a tough trip through life. Dragging her into right-wing lies about Biden will not do much for her. But rightys do not care.

She's an adult. :thinking:

"the body of an 8-year-old"

really turned you on didn't it?

12(b) -No sexual comments relating to minors. With the exception of news articles or a mature discussion involving stats, how it effects people etc, We DO NOT want ANY mention in ANY context about suggesting encounters with another poster and a child, or with yourself and another poster's child, nor any mention of kids being sexually assaulted, sexually molested, raped, having people being called pedophiles, suggesting posters may have been molested as a kid, having vague references to any of the former, having a "clever" play on words with a wink and a nod that might suggest any of the former, any slight references, WE WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF IT. Do not try to approach the line to test us to see what one can get away with, if you approach the line, chances are you will not receive the benefit of the doubt.

Sure looked like a "vague reference" or "approaching the line" to me. Nordberg has been on the forum long enough to know the rule.

Back